The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

that was me.......yes my sister isnt keen on going but she is kinda semi sitting on the fence i think she likes mika but just wont admit it :naughty:

Sitting on the fence eh? that sounds familiar.......... she'd better not be the one that gets the kiss from Mika -what a waste that would be if she doesn't love him! :naughty:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sitting on the fence eh? that sounds familiar.......... she'd better not be the one that gets the kiss from Mika -what a waste that would be if she doesn't love him! :naughty:

Oh i know i know i dont want to be stood in the audience getting totally over excited with my sister who may look like a lemon LOL

I have to get a direct answer off her if she wants to come or not

*puts her foot down*

unfortunately she is sound asleep in bed right now :thumbdown:

...and I'm highly relieved that I've managed to book the tickets!

It's unbelievably hard trying to book flights from Estonia to London, not the other way round. The forms are all weird and they ask things that I don't understand. They only had Mr or Mrs options to choose. not Miss!

Nicole has been sent a confirmation and the tickets are being posted to her, so hopefully we've finally got it sorted!

...and I'm highly relieved that I've managed to book the tickets!

It's unbelievably hard trying to book flights from Estonia to London, not the other way round. The forms are all weird and they ask things that I don't understand. They only had Mr or Mrs options to choose. not Miss!

Nicole has been sent a confirmation and the tickets are being posted to her, so hopefully we've finally got it sorted!

That's very weird! You'd think they'd have Miss, Dr, Rev etc wouldn't you?

Hi you all!

Just came back from the restaurant where I had dinner with some people from work.

On the menu there was a dessert with hot cherries that was called Cherisse. :naughty:

Anyone for tea? I got some nice green tea myself, but I have other flavours as well.

sorry, i thought you were happy from your post that said SOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY

did I? I thought I posted asking if everybody were happy.. hmm my bad? :roftl: lol

Although I must say I am in a FUNNY mood.. because my friend is showing me funny pics about Brian Molko AND THEY ARE FREAKING HILARIOUS, So I'm amusing myself lol ^^

That's very weird! You'd think they'd have Miss, Dr, Rev etc wouldn't you?

I had to PM Nicole about it and she said that in Estonian they don't have titles that imply whether you're married or not, only what sex you are!

The site was Estonian Air and everything on the form is translated into English, so I guess that's why I only had 2 options!

I had to PM Nicole about it and she said that in Estonian they don't have titles that imply whether you're married or not, only what sex you are!

The site was Estonian Air and everything on the form is translated into English, so I guess that's why I only had 2 options!

hmm, nicole, meile on ju preili ja proua? või ma sain valesti aru :P

hey all my eyes are a complete success!!!!!!!

Just this post for me cause I need to rest

Speak tommorow

Birminggham is a go!!!

Sorry for my spelling , cant see the screen!! :roftl::thumb_yello:

I am really glad that it was a success! :thumb_yello:

You can stay here Freddie!

But glare iff screen is killing me!!

Night

xxx:punk:

I meant that you can stay the night of the Birmingham gig in my house!!!:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

...but I guess you've already gone now.

Night night Freddie

x