The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

Hhmm.. its quite strange really. I would love to hear my accent as if it was someone else listening.. but seriously. Everyone elses accents make them talk weird and nonunderstandable. Well.. I find it hard to understand Freddie XD

If you find it hard to understand him then what about me???:shocked::boxed:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi everybody, I haven't had much chance to come on here recently so I have just been catching up!

OMG Nicole you are coming to Birmingham! YAY! I am going to! I only found out on Tuesday and I am soooo excited you must really be over the moon, how amazing is MM?! What a gem!

Hi everybody, I haven't had much chance to come on here recently so I have just been catching up!

OMG Nicole you are coming to Birmingham! YAY! I am going to! I only found out on Tuesday and I am soooo excited you must really be over the moon, how amazing is MM?! What a gem!

Hiya another one for the birmingham possie!

Stop scaring meeeeeee:shocked: I'm too excited and frightened.

:boxed:

*starts finding a big bag to hide in and learning the handmoves for mute people*

Lol youll be fine. The main reason why I didnt understand him was because he wasnt talking loud enough.. and my brothers and dad were shouting at the time ahaha xD

Big Girl you have a norfolk accent don't you?

LOl! I (am told!) have a cross-breed accent. Apparently one minute I sound posh and the next I am broad Norfolk! I think it depends who I am talking to! I like the Norfolk accent though, although some people think it makes people sound thick!

Sometimes I am talking and my hubby bursts out laughing and says I sounded really Norfolk!

LOl! I (am told!) have a cross-breed accent. Apparently one minute I sound posh and the next I am broad Norfolk! I think it depends who I am talking to! I like the Norfolk accent though, although some people think it makes people sound thick!

Sometimes I am talking and my hubby bursts out laughing and says I sounded really Norfolk!

My dad sounds really norfolk.. but not many people in norfolk actually have the 'norfolk' accent. Its kinda dying really!! But you can still tell that we sound different to other peeps XD

Hiya another one for the birmingham possie!

Yayyy! I can't wait! are you coming Freddie? Is everybody meeting up? I am coming with 3 non MFCers - Mr BG, a friend and whoever grabs the spare ticket lol!

My dad sounds really norfolk.. but not many people in norfolk actually have the 'norfolk' accent. Its kinda dying really!! But you can still tell that we sound different to other peeps XD

So many people have moved here from different areas - mainly London area that it is getting a bit washed out sadly! It is almost a language in itself cos a lot of the words came from Danish apparently :shocked:

Him what larf larst...probably dint

git the joke in the fust plearce.

I'm back. Another chapter of biology done :D 3 left and then onto chemistry!

Nicole, don't worry! Everything will be fine! If you don't understand, just say and we'll speak slowly / use different words.

Yeh, but it doesn't matter if I speak fast or slowly, I will sound like hikhd swjueo ioashd fis fuasd kr zu anyways!:shocked:

I'm back. Another chapter of biology done :D 3 left and then onto chemistry!

Nicole, don't worry! Everything will be fine! If you don't understand, just say and we'll speak slowly / use different words.

Are you ok charlotte? after yesterday?