The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

Please don't be worried Nicole, you should just be excited. I am sure everyone will understand you and it will be a great chance for you to practise your English and hear the accent and how things are pronounced!

Besides you are going to Birmingham and nobody can understand what they say there anyway! :wink2::roftl: Just jesting Brummies :wink2:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please don't be worried Nicole, you should just be excited. I am sure everyone will understand you and it will be a great chance for you to practise your English and hear the accent and how things are pronounced!

Besides you are going to Birmingham and nobody can understand what they say there anyway! :wink2::roftl: Just jesting Brummies :wink2:

Oh, well:(

Yay! Birmingham!

Oh, well:(

Yay! Birmingham!

I know, I can't get over how excited I am and it is nice to be able to talk about it on here cos everybody is fed up with me going on about it already. They keep saying "are we going to get this everyday for the next month?" and I was like "no....every other day!"

I know, I can't get over how excited I am and it is nice to be able to talk about it on here cos everybody is fed up with me going on about it already. They keep saying "are we going to get this everyday for the next month?" and I was like "no....every other day!"

I'm so excited I don't have words to describe it.....:thumb_yello: i don't know what to wear.

:roftl: :roftl:

I haven't baught anything from the internet.. I should get started, I mean you can get like everything form the internet xD

Yeah, and I've bought most of it! :naughty:

I buy loads from the internet, it started in I think 2002 when I was too ill to go to the shops for Christmas presents, I've never looked back, lol. :wink2:

I've never bought anything from Ebay, actually I've never even checked it out:blink:

If it wasn't for ebay I woulnd't be going to see Mika! Although the tickets were twice the price, but hey-ho, how can you put a price on Mika?!

Hi, yeah, I'm fine thanks RosieLou. Had another nightmare after that....my sister and her friend went to Tesco, couldn't reach either of them on their mobiles....when we managed to find them, they'd been chased by this man! Not good. But I'm fine now thanks. :)

Just peeled potatoes for dinner...I want fish but you can't do that in a steamer/george foreman grill!