The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

.....Iron underwear at all gigs ladies!!!

I've just realised that it sounds like an order to iron (press) your underwear, rather than wear cast iron underwear!!!

Ironing pants is.......pants!

(apologies to anyone who actually does!)

Well x ray vision means I can see through things!! :roftl:

i've just spent another hour sorting the last bits of the medly thingy out ,it is looking very very good, if mika doesn't get tempted by this...he never will, it should go off tomorrow, but i'm exhausted ....

anything to drink?

Huh, I've missed all this? What's grazy, i'm pretty merry right now. Really nice merlot from M&S!

go to the rorum, look at the all about mika section find the grazy mob unite and if you are, confess to it by putting your name on it

I've just realised that it sounds like an order to iron (press) your underwear, rather than wear cast iron underwear!!!

Ironing pants is.......pants!

(apologies to anyone who actually does!)

what have i missed here!!!!zzzzz?????

Talking about ironing... My housekeeping is getting worse and worse since I joined MFC... :blink:

At the moment I'm trying to fold the laundry that has been in its basket for over a week. That is why I keep silent at the moment... :blush-anim-cl:

Anyone else here with an neglected household? :blush-anim-cl:

Talking about ironing... My housekeeping is getting worse and worse since I joined MFC... :blink:

At the moment I'm trying to fold the laundry that has been in its basket for over a week. That is why I keep silent at the moment... :blush-anim-cl:

Anyone else here with an neglected household? :blush-anim-cl:

I actually sent ironing to my mother-in-laws for her to do.....and I hate anyone doing my ironing...... and it came back all wrong and had to be done again!!!!!! typical.....!!!!!!