The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey FD how r the eyes? and back on the Cliff note - my Mum was in "The Young Ones" and "Expresso Bongo" - early 1960'sfilms - with Cliff!

No way!!!

My Mum will be so jealous when I tell her that tomorrow!

Why/how was your mum in them?

I actually sent ironing to my mother-in-laws for her to do.....and I hate anyone doing my ironing...... and it came back all wrong and had to be done again!!!!!! typical.....!!!!!!

ironing...coming back wrong, ir there a right and wrong way ? i only know one way either it gets done or it doesnt ..

Hey FD how r the eyes? and back on the Cliff note - my Mum was in "The Young Ones" and "Expresso Bongo" - early 1960'sfilms - with Cliff!

Wow, that sounds cool! And it sounds like a long time ago... Early 60's... :blush-anim-cl:

Hey MMad - she was an "actress" til she met my dad and had me - she is 61 this year and went to Rada and Italia Conte!! I was completely non plussed by acting / dancing - tho my kids lurve being on stage!!

So that's where they got their performing bug from!

ironing...coming back wrong, ir there a right and wrong way ? i only know one way either it gets done or it doesnt ..

Jeans with creases down the front!!!! (sorry if people like them like this) not me!!!:naughty:

Hey MMad - she was an "actress" til she met my dad and had me - she is 61 this year and went to Rada and Italia Conte!! I was completely non plussed by acting / dancing - tho my kids lurve being on stage!!

Wow, a famous mum! What else was she in?

wow! pretty amazing mum!

I leave my laundry unironed... Now I left it in the basket for over a week and it's all rumpled. But I won't go ironing, I refuse to do that.

rinse again, hang it out in the wind or sun tomorrow and just fold neatly, that works well