The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jeans with creases down the front!!!! (sorry if people like them like this) not me!!!:naughty:

sorry to be so ignorant but do people still wear jeans with creases down the front? i never look ar peoples fronts, rather at their bottoms really:wub2:

I am getting old!!!!!!!!:shocked: :shocked:

When I was younger I decorated the house on Easters(I don't know how to say that)... you know all the bunny and chicken:naughty: stuff. And now I like don't even care! The same about Christmas! No excitement!

:boxed: :boxed: :boxed:

I am getting old!!!!!!!!:shocked: :shocked:

When I was younger I decorated the house on Easters(I don't know how to say that)... you know all the bunny and chicken:naughty: stuff. And now I like don't even care! The same about Christmas! No excitement!

:boxed: :boxed: :boxed:

But as you get older, different things are exciting:wink2: .

........just when it all starts to get boring because you've been grown up for ages, you have kids and it's back to stage 1 and all brilliant fun at Christmas and Easter again!

But as you get older, different things are exciting:wink2: .

........just when it all starts to get boring because you've been grown up for ages, you have kids and it's back to stage 1 and all brilliant fun at Christmas and Easter again!

Guess I won't be having children soon though:naughty: :naughty:

:boxed: :boxed:

Oh right! Will know in future.

I only found out a few months ago what lol meant. A young college friend texted me and said lol, and I thought she was calling me a little old lady! LOL!

I thought that lol meant lots of laughs, but my husband says that it's laughs out loud.

At least I know what LMAO means at last ,thank you!

Anyone else have any claim to fames?

I was interviewed by Charles Kennedy in a pub before the Scotland France game last october, it was shown on a documentary in January!

Meet Dwight York and Andy Cole in a hotel in Dublin (got a photo with them, was very exciting, few years ago now)