The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

I am getting old!!!!!!!!:shocked: :shocked:

When I was younger I decorated the house on Easters(I don't know how to say that)... you know all the bunny and chicken:naughty: stuff. And now I like don't even care! The same about Christmas! No excitement!

:boxed: :boxed: :boxed:

I'm the same Nicole! I normally have an Easter tree - twigs with decorative eggs on - and put pictures up and stuff. This year, i've not done anything at all! :boxed:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But as you get older, different things are exciting:wink2: .

........just when it all starts to get boring because you've been grown up for ages, you have kids and it's back to stage 1 and all brilliant fun at Christmas and Easter again!

I hope that's true!!

I'm the same Nicole! I normally have an Easter tree - twigs with decorative eggs on - and put pictures up and stuff. This year, i've not done anything at all! :boxed:

It feels horrible! :boxed: I'm like a tired old lady!:blink:

Anyone else have any claim to fames?

This is a funny thing that happened recently:

My inlaws had the stairs removed from the house next door that they've bought (long story, don't ask!) and the builders put it on the fire to be burnt.

My Dad saw it and said "don't burn that, I'll sell it for you and give you the money". He took it away and put in on sale with other junk at our garden centre.

Sporty Spice (Mel C) is a regular customer (she lives near here) and her boyfriend/partner bought the staircase.

So my claim to fame is "Sporty Spice bought my staircase!"

This is a funny thing that happened recently:

My inlaws had the stairs removed from the house next door that they've bought (long story, don't ask!) and the builders put it on the fire to be burnt.

My Dad saw it and said "don't burn that, I'll sell it for you and give you the money". He took it away and put in on sale with other junk at our garden centre.

Sporty Spice (Mel C) is a regular customer (she lives near here) and her boyfriend/partner bought the staircase.

So my claim to fame is "Sporty Spice bought my staircase!"

oooooooooooh, I liked Mel C:shocked:

I am about to crawl off to bed.

Girlintheblue is away with her outlaws for the weekend, she has just texted me to say there was an awful caberet act, they have just played "pack up your troubles in your old kit bad", she's had enough and is off to bed! Poor her!

Night night all!:thumb_yello:

I am about to crawl off to bed.

Girlintheblue is away with her outlaws for the weekend, she has just texted me to say there was an awful caberet act, they have just played "pack up your troubles in your old kit bad", she's had enough and is off to bed! Poor her!

Night night all!:thumb_yello:

What an awful night out for GITB!

Night Night Leigh

x

It would be weird if you saw her when you are here! I don't know what she does these days, but she can't be that busy if she goes in Waitrose!

Ooh! Must go there!:thumb_yello:

I'll take a big bag with me to put her in!:thumb_yello:

Anyone else have any claim to fames?

well about seven years ago our spotrs club did a charity cricket match with people like rory bremner etcto raise money for the new club house and after a lot of hoo and haa someone who had connections came up with why not invite sir Edward Heath

so we had to prpare for his visit..for days the place had to be licked spotless, the kitchen dettoled top to bottom etc, than we had three inspectorechecking the premises for any marks and when it was pronounced clean the two cars arrived

the first had 3 bodyguards and then sir Edward

i was totally shocked to see this old oversizes man being helped out of the car and heaved into a seat ...there he sat, totally uninterested and he didn't move once

he did not go anywhere near the building nor did he have a cup of tea! all that huffing and puffing for nothing!