The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I get stuck with the lyrics on, any other world.. I think stuck in the middle.. anndd... my interpretation? hmmm and ringring. XD

Whats ur msn? I'm bored and need Mika fans to chat with on msn :D if anyone else wants to add me to msn just pm me for my msn addy :)

Talking about ironing... My housekeeping is getting worse and worse since I joined MFC... :blink:

At the moment I'm trying to fold the laundry that has been in its basket for over a week. That is why I keep silent at the moment... :blush-anim-cl:

Anyone else here with an neglected household? :blush-anim-cl:

Big time Blue. I really need to get some done, and I have four days off in a row, yesterday I did nothing, today I am going shopping and hopefully then cleaning, but I bet I just get straight back on here - the shame! :blush-anim-cl:

I've seen her at the garden centre and in Waitrose loads of times -she's amazingly small and pretty in real life.

Lol, Waitrose must be the place to be, I saw Kim Wilde at our local one once, she lives nearby.

Anyone else have any claim to fames?

well about seven years ago our spotrs club did a charity cricket match with people like rory bremner etcto raise money for the new club house and after a lot of hoo and haa someone who had connections came up with why not invite sir Edward Heath

so we had to prpare for his visit..for days the place had to be licked spotless, the kitchen dettoled top to bottom etc, than we had three inspectorechecking the premises for any marks and when it was pronounced clean the two cars arrived

the first had 3 bodyguards and then sir Edward

i was totally shocked to see this old oversizes man being helped out of the car and heaved into a seat ...there he sat, totally uninterested and he didn't move once

he did not go anywhere near the building nor did he have a cup of tea! all that huffing and puffing for nothing!

Now you are all reminding me of stuff. I once saw Edward Heath in Sidcup when I stayed with my cousin. I was taking my cat to the vet on a Sunday and the one in Sidcup happened to open on a Sunday, so I parked up and was crossing the road with the cat in the basket and EH was crossing the road the other way and he said good morning to me. He was going to a Conservative club on the other side of the road.

hey tantastic... how are you today?

I'm fine :wink2:

I think I'm gonna go to the cinema today.. I was going to go a little bit later, but since I have no blank CD I can't do other thing I wanted so I'll go earlier LOL.. I'm making sense, I know :D

I'm fine :wink2:

I think I'm gonna go to the cinema today.. I was going to go a little bit later, but since I have no blank CD I can't do other thing I wanted so I'll go earlier LOL.. I'm making sense, I know :D

what film you gona see????

Hi everyone!

Back to the claim to fame thingy... Warwick Davies daughter is in my sons class at school. I often see him in the mornings dropping the kids off! Also his wife, sister-in-law and father-in-law are actors too. I often talk to his sister-in-law Hayley. She was the dwarf in Elizabeth and is currently filming the sequel. They are all really nice down-to-earth people :wink2: