• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmmm... Vicole:cool: :naughty:

40 days!:boxed::shocked:

no more grazy words at the moment....

you know why I called you Vicole.... It's because you are victorious at coming here, so I merged the two words to 'Vicole' sorry if you don't like it!

you know why I called you Vicole.... It's because you are victorious at coming here, so I merged the two words to 'Vicole' sorry if you don't like it!

No, I like it:wink2: I thought it was a typo. Actually Nicole means "victory of the people".

Thanks, Steph! And tantastic, apparently they are leading us to believe that Kiera's character can't decide between Orlando and Johnny's characters. I don't know if they think we're stupid, but it WAS in the second film that Orlando and Kiera were about to get married. But...whatever...

Thanks, Steph! And tantastic, apparently they are leading us to believe that Kiera's character can't decide between Orlando and Johnny's characters. I don't know if they think we're stupid, but it WAS in the second film that Orlando and Kiera were about to get married. But...whatever...

can i ask you something?

looking at your profile...

you work with children?

what kind of dressing do you like?

please let me try some...

Nuu its aaaalll mine. I got a flake chocolate egg.. my younger brother got milky bar. Why is it every year I ask for milky bar.. but its always the younger one who gets it arrrgh... Milkybar = love