The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

Steph -have your tickets arrived from Seetickets yet?

guess what, i had a similar experience yesterday...or was it thursday..

the door went and therewere two strange scruffy men outside and asked to see me

i cautiously asked them what they wanted and they said they had something for me

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Quick hi from Cherie ( Beckats Mum)

Beckar so Mika Mad that i'm having to sit @ Computer listerning to radio for her ...while she eats her dinner !!!

She's flash, having a personal assistant to do her listening for her! :naughty:

guess what, i had a similar experience yesterday...or was it thursday..

the door went and therewere two strange scruffy men outside and asked to see me

i cautiously asked them what they wanted and they said they had something for me

sorry, went too fast up

...then they told me they had an envelope for me but not there, could i come to the car... i was really worried and looked for the car, cause i was curious too. There was a battered old Ford near and the men asked me to follow them and i was stupid enough to do so (thinking about this now, they could have done anything!) one of them then opened the boot and amongst hundreds of things he oulled out an evvelope and said 'sign for this'

i was actually worried now and asked why and where is it coming from ...they said 'can't tell you' it was delivered wrongly..first of all...well i thought the better and asked 'can I feel the envelope first before I sign' They agreed , I touched up the envelope and it came to me that these might be the tickets! I grabbed the biro and signed very fast grabbed the envelope and ran inside leaving some very puzzled faces behind! yes my tickets!!!!!!!1

very strange the whole thing though,....mafia delivering!

so Mika , you have better make it worth it!

sorry, went too fast up

...then they told me they had an envelope for me but not there, could i come to the car... i was really worried and looked for the car, cause i was curious too. There was a battered old Ford near and the men asked me to follow them and i was stupid enough to do so (thinking about this now, they could have done anything!) one of them then opened the boot and amongst hundreds of things he oulled out an evvelope and said 'sign for this'

i was actually worried now and asked why and where is it coming from ...they said 'can't tell you' it was delivered wrongly..first of all...well i thought the better and asked 'can I feel the envelope first before I sign' They agreed , I touched up the envelope and it came to me that these might be the tickets! I grabbed the biro and signed very fast grabbed the envelope and ran inside leaving some very puzzled faces behind! yes my tickets!!!!!!!1

very strange the whole thing though,....mafia delivering!

so Mika , you have better make it worth it!

That is really weird -and quite scary!

I'm glad that I was out when mine arrived. My husband signed for them and said that the bloke looked dodgy. It's all very strange!

That is really weird -and quite scary!

I'm glad that I was out when mine arrived. My husband signed for them and said that the bloke looked dodgy. It's all very strange!

i find it weird it scared me so much, they really must spend so much on the whole deliveries, yes as you said, what's wrong with posting?

Wow Steph that musta been pretty freaky... thats so odd how they didnt bring the envelope up to the door..

yes, the guys freaked me out, totally and the way they had these things in the boot and there were two...thinking back i was stupid and brave

yes, the guys freaked me out, totally and the way they had these things in the boot and there were two...thinking back i was stupid and brave

I think it sounds well dodgy - and there is no way people who deliver stuff should be dressed like scruffs and look menacing. All sounds very scary!! :blink:

Beckar : Mum you can sign out of my account now XD

I heard the man saying Mika was gonna be on and you can win tickets... you have to be patient...XP

Ok...but i got you too 3,000 posts !!!!!

I think it sounds well dodgy - and there is no way people who deliver stuff should be dressed like scruffs and look menacing. All sounds very scary!! :blink:

it was very scary and i was too stupid to go to the car, mind you if i hadn;t i would not have had the tickets!