Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

good afternoon everyone! Happy Easter.

Mika Mad, read about your Easter hunt...that's so lovely. I remember doing that as a child too. As we grew older Mum made it harder by putting out plastic eggs with quesions in. If you got it right, you got a chocolate. If you got them wrong, you had to do a forfeit before being allowed a chocolate!

Anyway...off to post an Easter card through the door of the baby that I babysit...It's his first Easter so I've got him a special card :)

Back in a bit. x

good afternoon everyone! Happy Easter.

Mika Mad, read about your Easter hunt...that's so lovely. I remember doing that as a child too. As we grew older Mum made it harder by putting out plastic eggs with quesions in. If you got it right, you got a chocolate. If you got them wrong, you had to do a forfeit before being allowed a chocolate!

Anyway...off to post an Easter card through the door of the baby that I babysit...It's his first Easter so I've got him a special card :)

Back in a bit. x

hello good bye

I'm back :)

What have I missed? Did that awful station have an interview or not?

Hiya!

I actually don't know, I heard two of his songs and went to bed then :bleh:

Do not call metro radio awful! I listened to it even today:naughty: :roftl:

I'm back :)

What have I missed? Did that awful station have an interview or not?

i only heard the two songs aswell i gave up and went to bed cos they kept playing rammenstein afterwards and it annoyed me

what did i say@?

love today inthe top 40! so he has two songs in now! and it's not even in the shops...

hehe i expect nothing else from Mika songs :punk:

hehe i expect nothing else from Mika songs :punk:

i'm so happy, love today at no38, grace kelly maybe 12...

hey, on myspace is there a tutorial or something to tell me how to do things? i can't even get the 'no pic' avator away...

ive not heard of a tutorial on myspae but iam sure we can all help you out...

to get rid of the no picture thing add some pictures to your profile first then select one as your profile picture

ive not heard of a tutorial on myspae but iam sure we can all help you out...

to get rid of the no picture thing add some pictures to your profile first then select one as your profile picture

i'll try that now

Happy Easter! :punk:

How are things going? I see Mika is doing well in the UK charts with two songs now? :thumb_yello:

Steph, getting unpacked on MySpace? I'm home now, just have to do a few things and then I can try to help you. I didn't actually use the tutorial, it said something like 'ask other MySpace users for help'. :blink::biggrin2:

Apparently I'm having a reaction to a ring I just tried on my finger has like little dots on the side of it now:blink: .. only I dunno which one cause I tried on like 4 just now lol..its really itchy lol

Itching will only make it worse :wink2: