Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i did a theme with them , paint Mikas and that was the result

Ow that is so good of you, just educate them the right way when they are still young! :wink2:

But seriously, I love those children paintings!

yes, they know him and his music , they even try and sing ...billy brown of all songs was a bit embarrassing when parents picked up a little boy he said to his mum : i'm not jack, iI'mBilly today....his mum just laughed and I had to explain that we were strumming tunes and talked about artists

Hmm... don't let them suck too hard on their lollipops either! :roftl:

the one with the red top omn and blue trouders, painted by charlie, he's a real character!

ahhhh i can see it now :thumb_yello:

and i can see what you mean by it being cute ..it really captures Mika's presence

Hey Becksi's here :)

The little Mikas are really cute!!!

Specially Charlies one!!

thanks, you should see what fun we have at school, a lot of hands on...so that's how I have explained it to the inspector recently, why we were listening to pop. i told him 'it inspires the brain'

thanks, you should see what fun we have at school, a lot of hands on...so that's how I have explained it to the inspector recently, why we were listening to pop. i told him 'it inspires the brain'

Woot good one ^____^

after he has visited your nursery be sure to send him over to visit my nursing home for the elderly.....:naughty:

hey that's an idea...I think I will really ask him, first to our school in the middle of absplutely nowhere and then to your nursing home, same kind of open minded audience...

hey that's an idea...I think I will really ask him, first to our school in the middle of absplutely nowhere and then to your nursing home, same kind of open minded audience...

The workers would ofcourse be distracted from their work :roftl: