Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nor do I but a lot of people do,

now look what I've done, my avator on myspace has become a monkey...what went wrong, help!

hahah i saw that monkey on your myspace earlier...its soo funny :naughty:

Hi everyone, happy easter :)

Just finished work and we have been absolutely mobbed today and with it being BH monday tomorrow and nice weather predicted again, I guess we will be mobbed again tomorrow and I have to work a 12 hour shift :(

Oh, and I'm on a diet, so no chocolate for me :tears::wink2:

Some good news though, I have got 2 more people to come to Mika in Birmingham with us, so there will be 6 of us coming now! :naughty:

Just finished work and we have been absolutely mobbed today and with it being BH monday tomorrow and nice weather predicted again, I guess we will be mobbed again tomorrow and I have to work a 12 hour shift :(

Some good news though, I have got 2 more people to come to Mika in Birmingham with us, so there will be 6 of us coming now! :naughty:

Ohh nice one! will be a rokin!:punk:

Hey, what do you do? I'm working tomorrow. Very, very unfair.

oh hun, diets dont count at easter!! take it from another big girl! lol

I've been away for a couple of days - I take it we don't have a date? I'm not so keen on November. Apart from anything, it seems AGES away.

i thought end of summer hols might be good lol or october half term, but as a teacher i guess i'm biased lol

Hey, what do you do? I'm working tomorrow. Very, very unfair.

I work in a pub, it is owned by my in-laws, and basically the whole family works there! Today, I went in at 9-11.30 to clean, then back at 2 working behind the bar! Tomorrow I start at 9 again, but I am chefing (sp?!)

until close. It's hard work, especially when the weather is nice and the garden is full as well as the pub, you just wish you were able to enjoy it with everybody else!

Does that sound a bit "woe is me"!!

Shameless plug - http://www.pubutopia.com/pubs/P/Peterborough/Holme/The%20Admiral%20Wells/ :naughty: