The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've never ben to wales either! We are all going to have to come and stay with MM :wink2::roftl:

You can all come and stay any time you like!

I've already told Tia that she can come and say hello to Nicole and Maria on the 18th May (she lives about 20 miles away from here).

They are lovely Mika Mad, wish I could put mine on, but that is WAY beyond my capabilities!

Thank you!

It's really easy to add photos. I'm a complete idiot with computers, but even I can do it. Have you got photos of your kids stored on your computer?

Thank you!

It's really easy to add photos. I'm a complete idiot with computers, but even I can do it. Have you got photos of your kids stored on your computer?

Only about 1,200! Must get from you how to do it. Going to bed ridiculously early tonight after emotional trauma of weekend. Speak soon.

Only about 1,200! Must get from you how to do it. Going to bed ridiculously early tonight after emotional trauma of weekend. Speak soon.

Night night GITB.

I'll PM you the instructions -it really is very easy!

MM

x

Hi everyone..(have been lurking for a while... sorry:blush-anim-cl: )

*hugs everyone*

very random thought.... do you think High School Musical is Grease for the 21st Century????

Can't get much more random but hey.....:naughty:

BG, you posted ages ago - sorry, I was watching Dr Who! I work at a nursery - as in plants. You're probably long gone now, but can't bear to ignore a question!

I would love to be able to do that, but I seem to be unable to keep plants alive. I am already panicking cos my mum bought me a plant for easter and I know it will be dead by next week!

Dr Who was brilliant last night :wink2:

I can show you how adorable they are!:

Aww cute, I would love a little girl :blush-anim-cl:

I'm sure I have shown my 2 off before, but not one to miss an opportunity :wink2::blush-anim-cl:

cyprus06014.jpg

Big one is my step-son Kyle and small one is Elliott :wub2:

Aww cute, I would love a little girl :blush-anim-cl:

I'm sure I have shown my 2 off before, but not one to miss an opportunity:blush-anim-cl:

cyprus06014.jpg

Big one is my step-son Kyle and small one is Elliott :wub2:

I've seen them before!!:punk:

Omg, is it only me or do all English kids have the same sweet smile??:shocked::naughty: