The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

thanks steph and beckar.

no, not boy troubles. no guys are interested in me! it's one of my close friends (or so i thought) who fancied one of my friends who didnt know she existed. they were both at my birthday party and today i find out that they've been going out for 5 weeks and talk all the time and didn't want me to know.

and another close friend is threatening to tell my mum that she's overprotective and to let me go which will cause trouble.

and i'm really guna fail my exams.

and i have a hospital appointment tuesday i dont want to go to.

and im going to stop pouring my heart out now. sorry

Charlotte, calm down please,

friends are always troublesome at that age, it means little in a few weeks you can all laugh about it,

hospital appointments are important and you need to be brave

you are going to do really well in your exams because you are doing a lot of revision, you ere!

so hed up. Charlotte, smile!<huggies>

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and also....some friends have just asked me to a party. i dont want to go cos i dont drink and i'd feel uncomfortable in that environment (with alcohol, cigarettes and drugs) and they're being mean saying that i'm being a geek and a loner for not wanting to go :(

OMG we have so much in common!!

I turn down many parties because of those reasons XD

Seriously. I turned down one of my best friends parties because of it. But she was fine with it.... even though I made up an excuse haha XD

Guest the_hero1985
and also....some friends have just asked me to a party. i dont want to go cos i dont drink and i'd feel uncomfortable in that environment (with alcohol, cigarettes and drugs) and they're being mean saying that i'm being a geek and a loner for not wanting to go :(

You're doing the right thing... I mean if you don't want to go.. don't let other people tell you you're a loner, in fact you are the mature one

Be what you want to be - it takes more courage and strength of character to be yourself - and if they cant accept that, then thats their problem Peer pressure is so difficult - especially nowadays - but you be strong, and stay true to what YOU want *hugs*

Guest the_hero1985
Charlotte, calm down please,

friends are always troublesome at that age, it means little in a few weeks you can all laugh about it,

hospital appointments are important and you need to be brave

you are going to do really well in your exams because you are doing a lot of revision, you ere!

so hed up. Charlotte, smile!<huggies>

I agree with Steph.. just think that it will all be over in a couple of weeks and you can be all happy again, everyone is going through a rough moment in their life and at the end of it, they are glad they went through it and it made them stronger..

So CHEER UP YA LASS! I'm for one.. am already proud of you if you're willing to go through the rough times!

Guest the_hero1985
aww, i love everyone here :) thank you xxxx

This is a happy place.. when people ain't happy, the rest ain't satisfied hahahaha

Thanks Blue and Steph for your latest comments. x

I really hope you will feel better soon. Sometimes it seems that all the bad things come to you at the same time and that makes you feel even more miserable.