• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have fun on your Holidays

and i cant promise anything about the posts :naughty:

you may have atleast a 5000 to go through on your return :naughty:

Steph needs to post less. XD I got confused. Shes catching up with me too fast haha XD

Steph needs to post less. XD I got confused. Shes catching up with me too fast haha XD

Steph has Zoomed up the members list she will soon be at Freddies level :naughty:

there are several different versions of the cd issues and one of them has same jeans on that I know but i'tt try and remember which one and where from...

What are you on about? Jeans? Love today?

oO well they did a repeat of Mika in the live lounge on radio one this morning we are all now in love with the same jeans cover he did and we want to know where to get it ....steph suggested it was on the love today release:thumb_yello:

hey, i told you the other day, you can have mine, really, i'll ask sunny, it does not mean anything to me, and it means a lot to you, i want you happy, not sad!

hey, i told you the other day, you can have mine, really, i'll ask sunny, it does not mean anything to me, and it means a lot to you, i want you happy, not sad!

You can't give away posts.. its impossible XD

And I dont want your posts!! Youve done well to get them. I just need to stop slackign n post more haha

You can't give away posts.. its impossible XD

And I dont want your posts!! Youve done well to get them. I just need to stop slackign n post more haha

well why not, sorry that you feel sad about this, i really try not to say much but it's hard

well why not, sorry that you feel sad about this, i really try not to say much but it's hard

I do not feel sad about it XD

No sadness here.

Im just competitive >___<

I love being a winner :3

I love my post count :)

I want to get to 1000 before I go back to school - 2 weeks to do it in!

you will Charlotte, :thumb_yello:

i never thought about the posting counter at all until you all started and now i feel really bad about it

just looking at your numbers, you are well ahead of everyone anyway, there is no worries

But Im away for 4 days @___@

When Freddie opens the bar again.. I wont be able to catch up haha XD