The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dont think mine have either, the way i see it, if he does read it he wont be bothered about me in particular and anyway, if he looked at someone's history (if he was ever *that* bored lol) it would show that they'd changed...

and anyway i always go onto a forum assuming that the artist or someone in management could be monitoring it...

Me too. I kinda guessed that Mika read it when I first joined, like if I was him. I would definatly read it XD

Thank you Jodi!

It's my friends radio station. Strudel and I want him to play Mika and he won't unless enough people vote for it!

hahaha he must be the only honest jock ever then lol... most jocks say it but if they feel like it they'll play it anyway (trust me, i used to work in radio lol) its like the whole 'caller 295 wins' thing... most stations have at most 10 lines, they just pick up a random line and if they think you'll sound good on air they say you've won, if not they say sorry you arent number 295 or whatever... lol..

Nup, unlike every other station in the world, the DJ's choose which tracks. Have to be careful abour PRS etc though so the artists arent overplayed.

you mean you have to log each track? god that must get boring lol.. PRS is a pain in the nuts lol...