The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

yes, we all do but we need to work out a plan and get to more radio stations and get them to play him and read out the fanclubname...oh then it will get even more crowded...

yes i think if we focus our attention on smaller local radio stations we will have more success:thumb_yello:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i had a nighmare happening on myspace, i was working , making it slowly more 'n tune and suddenly all colours etc diappeared

have you got it back up again working now? :wink2:

dont worry i tryed to install one of Mika's layouts off his myspace and it blanked out my whole site :thumbdown:

have you got it back up again working now? :wink2:

dont worry i tryed to install one of Mika's layouts off his myspace and it blanked out my whole site :thumbdown:

in a way,

it upset me so much last night that i needed to find some help

in a way,

it upset me so much last night that i needed to find some help

But i bet there was hardly anyone lurking around at that time at night :naughty:

But it still looks Fabby i couldnt help but leave you a comment :thumb_yello:

But i bet there was hardly anyone lurking around at that time at night :naughty:

I was until quite late, but I had to quit because my eyes started to hurt. And I felt bad that I couldn't help Steph out, I tried to fix the codes and tested them on my own page but they didn't work out very well on hers...

I was until quite late, but I had to quit because my eyes started to hurt. And I felt bad that I couldn't help Steph out, I tried to fix the codes and tested them on my own page but they didn't work out very well on hers...

apparently all the codes got muddled in different boxes, and apparently, if the colours need changing, it should be easy, but i ca't do it myself...

But it still looks Fabby i couldnt help but leave you a comment :thumb_yello:

thanks, i had a fairy godmother who helped me in the end, she was a brick, a tired brick, by the time it was back...