The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm myspace-ing. Some 47 year old has messaged me to say 'great vidioe alex' . she put my cartoon on her profile. I'm not alex though....

ohh i get weird messages on myspace sometimes.. like sometimes people call me by a totally different name or they say that i have nice blonde hair :blink: my hair isnt even blonde :roftl:

ohh i get weird messages on myspace sometimes.. like sometimes people call me by a totally different name or they say that i have nice blonde hair :blink: my hair isnt even blonde :roftl:

I have mine set so only friends etc can access it - a bit soft for a 46 year old - but I would prefer not to be contacted by total strangers! :blink:

Jealousy makes people say and do stupid things - they are to be pitied if thats the only way they can think of to make a difference!! Mika knows he has true fans, that we love him, and that others are going to be very jealous of him.

I have mine set so only friends etc can access it - a bit soft for a 46 year old - but I would prefer not to be contacted by total strangers! :blink:

wendi how do you do that and are you my firend in myspace? i'm still setting up

exactly steph!

wow, you're nearly at 3000 posts. i want to get to 900 tomorrow. doubt i'll do it :(

you and your posts! hehehe, i remember when you wanted to get 500 that was only a couple of days ago

,.The strange thing is it does not matter to me if I have one or 10000. what matters to me is chatting to great people!

charlotte i love it here too, so very cosy and friendly!

I like it here in the tee total thread aswell....its funny because at first it was weird but now it feels cosy :thumb_yello:

I like it here in the tee total thread aswell....its funny because at first it was weird but now it feels cosy :thumb_yello:

yes becks, it just feels like home here freddies new bar is fine but it does get very crowded and earlier on when i came back i just couldn't pick up ant kind of topic, it all went strange in a peculiar kind of way...

oh, Freddie, you ARE a super-hero! last to go to bed and first to get up!!

Me too, I am sleeping less recently...:wink2:

A late happy birthday to you!:band:

Tomorrow is the big day for us here...he's singing for us!!:blush-anim-cl:

<making some dark coffee...nothing else for me, my stomach is anxious...>

oh, Freddie, you ARE a super-hero! last to go to bed and first to get up!!

Me too, I am sleeping less recently...:wink2:

A late happy birthday to you!:band:

Tomorrow is the big day for us here...he's singing for us!!:blush-anim-cl:

<making some dark coffee...nothing else for me, my stomach is anxious...>

Oh now no wonder you are having trouble sleeping if the Big day is tomorow :punk:

Good Morning everyone :naughty: