The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

Hello everyone.

I've never been on the tee-total thread before, but I've just read the last 10 pages and it's lovely here!

It's nice to see so many great people from the bar in here, so it looks like this is the place for me! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello everyone.

I've never been on the tee-total thread before, but I've just read the last 10 pages and it's lovely here!

It's nice to see so many great people from the bar in here, so it looks like this is the place for me! :thumb_yello:

Hey Mika Mad!!!! , yes place to be!!!! :punk:

<serves an apple smoothie>

That would be great, but.... we cannot take the pics we want to! They'll give us pics about whatever!:boxed:

nicole, I've learnt this, you can look at the pic they give you say a sentence and then say...but the picture that really fascinates me is thet of mika, because he is a person that has....and then you talk about him

I was ytaught very early on in life that in exams you can turn most orals your way if you are passionate about something...

Hello everyone.

careful Mikamad, freddie supects you to be Mika in disguise....so keep low profile....

Mika Mad! Mika Mad! Mika Mad! Hi!:wink2: *hugs*

.....and loads of hugs to you Nicole.

I had bad dreams last night when I went to bed. I couldn't sleep properly because of all the things that went on the bar.

I'm really happy to find you and Freddie in here (and all the others of course) -it's just like the bar used to be! :thumb_yello:

I had bad dreams last night when I went to bed. I couldn't sleep properly because of all the things that went on the bar.

I'm really happy to find you and Freddie in here (and all the others of course) -it's just like the bar used to be! :thumb_yello:

Mika Mad! Mika Mad! Mika Mad! :original:

careful Mikamad, freddie supects you to be Mika in disguise....so keep low profile....

I just read that on the other thread!

Aren't I supposed to be in America now then? :naughty:

The reason why I pop in and out and never stay for long is because I have young children and a job!

I'm way too sensible and boring to be Mika, anyway!

yesterday is gone and buried... hey mikamad...<hugs>

I just read that on the other thread!

Aren't I supposed to be in America now then? :naughty:

The reason why I pop in and out and never stay for long is because I have young children and a job!

I'm way too sensible and boring to be Mika, anyway!

haha, good diguise....

Yes it affected me too , I didnt really sleep last night , but it feels like freds bar of old ! .. ohhh expect Becksi runs it :wink2: