The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So this is where you guys moved to. I was wondering why there were only seven posts since I left for dinner. :blink:

It's going to be a short night by the way, daylight saving is starting in a few hours.

We don't have any strong drinks here, but you can always tell us why you are freaked out? :bleh:

Don't you have a strong cofee then???:blink:

Let's say: I hate my mother -in - law!!!!!:sneaky2:

Lol Ill try, me forgot about that lol!

no worries, but i'd really love it ' cause i'm useless at it, my myspace page is still totally neglected....I need help there too ...one day I have time...and then I'lll get around to making it beatiful...!

hey, why...tell us more...

You really wanna know???:shocked:

Okay then....

She really get on my nerves.. it's always wrong whatever I'm doing or don't do, she's trying to ruin my wedding, she tries to rase my children, she blames my almost-hubbie that she has to take medicans becouse of him and and and... wanna know more???:sneaky2:

(That's why I love Grace Kelly and my interpretation so much!!)

Okay then....

She really get on my nerves.. it's always wrong whatever I'm doing or don't do, she's trying to ruin my wedding, she tries to rase my children, she blames my almost-hubbie that she has to take medicans becouse of him and and and... wanna know more???:sneaky2:

I had one like that - she broke my shoulder when I got engaged, walked out of my wedding shouting "thats not my son getting married, my son is dead" tried to stab me during the photos, and ripped up my passport!! Not funny at all :thumbdown:

Okay then....

yes, talk it through...

I had one like that - she broke my shoulder when I got engaged, walked out of my wedding shouting "thats not my son getting married, my son is dead" tried to stab me during the photos, and ripped up my passport!! Not funny at all :thumbdown:

wendi, what????you are joking!!!

Okay then....

:sneaky2: :sneaky2: I hope my future mother-in-law (If I'll ever get one of course:boxed: ) won't be mad!

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: You must be kidding??????