The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

Her son was unable to stop her - he didnt like it - but just tried to calm things down - but most of her nastiness was when he was not around!! We split when our son was 17 months old - nothing to do with her - but she really enjoyed it. Kept phoning to tell me who he was sleeping with etc!! A sad woman!!

you know, I think my mother in law would do the same...

I just can't understand why those people can't accept that their child is happy!!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*waving goodbye for now*

I'm off to bed, have to get up early again tomorrow and we're missing a whole hour tonight. :biggrin2:

Enjoy your night at TTT, sleep well and see you tomorrow!

Goodnight - will be thinking of you *hugs*

i think it is great that in spite of this sad happenings you are defying her and that you are getting married, you need to be very united and very strong, then build a new home far away from her ...

I wish we could go somewhere far away, but I know that she will go aswell and come live nexdoor!!!

And we can't anyway becouse of Pauls job...

But it was a great plan...:thumb_yello:

Build a house on the North Pole or something:naughty:

Her son was unable to stop her - he didnt like it - but just tried to calm things down - but most of her nastiness was when he was not around!! We split when our son was 17 months old - nothing to do with her - but she really enjoyed it. Kept phoning to tell me who he was sleeping with etc!! A sad woman!!

wendi, that's horrid, what's going on with people....

poor you had to go through a lot, no wonder you are feeling unwell...she distroyed every bit in self respect and confidence in you, how long ago did she stop pesteringyou?

I wish we could go somewhere far away, but I know that she will go aswell and come live nexdoor!!!

And we can't anyway becouse of Pauls job...

But it was a great plan...:thumb_yello:

Build a house on the North Pole or something:naughty:

I hope you both can and will enjoy life without her, I hope it works..it can work but you need to be vey firm, .she sounds bitter and evil...why is she like this...is it her only son you are marrying,,,

I hope you both can and will enjoy life without her, I hope it works..it can work but you need to be vey firm, .she sounds bitter and evil...why is she like this...is it her only son you are marrying,,,

Yes he is...

And we're both sure that we only can have some rest and peace in our lives when she's dead!

Sound horrible, but it's the truth... sorry:blink:

Yes he is...

And we're both sure that we only can have some rest and peace in our lives when she's dead!

Sound horrible, but it's the truth... sorry:blink:

if Paul and you are of the same thoughts about her, that's great, you fight it together!!!

if Paul and you are of the same thoughts about her, that's great, you fight it together!!!

Well, it's not the nicest thought to have but at least we have it together!!:naughty: