Beckar

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi steph. :) You ok?

i'll be fine, my telly gave up this morning can get sound but no pic, just during popworld, so I had to listen to ' love today' and couldn't see it...grgrgr so now I have to find a telly (on a sunday)

i don't want to go to the shops!!

Poor you :( Our telly broke down just before we went on holiday once. I just sat there staring at it (Maybe if you stare hard enough it'll come back on ? :wink2: )

i've tried....and kicked it, well, I think nothing will get the pic back apart from a new telly.....I migt as well concede and get a good one ,no, too expensive...

i've tried....and kicked it, well, I think nothing will get the pic back apart from a new telly.....I migt as well concede and get a good one ,no, too expensive...

I had this tiny one, black and white from Woolies- cost a tenar. Then I got my small but normal one.

I had this tiny one, black and white from Woolies- cost a tenar. Then I got my small but normal one.

well, thanks, I might stick it out without telly for a couple of days, I could survive that, I couldn't if this site went down again though