Official - Mika Maniacs Thread

curly

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*cries* I'm in either Germany or England at that time... *wipes away the flood of tears*.. I'm never going to see Mika before he's only having stadium concerts.. WHich won't be cool. 'cos then I can't come up close to him.. ... I'll just go eat a cheese sandwich, think about how i'm going to survive this

*cries* I'm in either Germany or England at that time... *wipes away the flood of tears*.. I'm never going to see Mika before he's only having stadium concerts.. WHich won't be cool. 'cos then I can't come up close to him.. ... I'll just go eat a cheese sandwich, think about how i'm going to survive this

hey..of course you will survive!

I'm sure that you'll have other chances to see Mika...as everyone of us will!!!!

:wink2:

hey..of course you will survive!

I'm sure that you'll have other chances to see Mika...as everyone of us will!!!!

:wink2:

Yeah, but not before he's doing concert with 45,000 persons +!! I want of the little shows.. those with 400 tickets only..

*grabs cheesesandwich*

:(:(:( me wanna see the killers.. but me have no money and me is only 16 :(

I could use lots of ice cream and chocolate right now

Oh noo, that must suck..!!

Im 18 in the summer and I got a summerjob which ends before the date when Roskilde is,

so there is some hope!

But I have absolutely nobody to go with! :cool:

Well, let's see. My Winamp includes only Mika's songs, and I listen to them only for few hours xD Then, I'm going to my room and Mika's CD is of course turned on, always so loud, that my mother yells on me to turn it off. But I don't care. Before I fall asleep Mika is in my earphones. So, except for this few hours of sleep I listen to him all teh time. May you count me in? xD Pleeeeeeeeeease :P