say hello to freddie

Steph

so we know few of us are morning persons, we are grumpy and need space in the mornings, even our ultimate guru, Freddie !!!!

so let's all help him along to a bright start ,,,,and wish him a

!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello: GOOOOOODDDDDDMOOORRRRNNNIIIINNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!,:thumb_yello:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so we know few of us are morning persons, we are grumpy and need space in the mornings, even our ultimate guru, Freddie !!!!

so let's all help him along to a bright start ,,,,and wish him a

!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello: GOOOOOODDDDDDMOOORRRRNNNIIIINNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!,:thumb_yello:

'nnnnnnnnning,,,'*sniff*

I slept 3 hours last night and my daughter was incredibly hyper when she got up, since she's gonna have a friend over after school, so she was all "whenhecomescanwedothisandthatandpleeeeeeeeeeeeease" had to drink a hell of a lot of coffee to get through that, which is why I'm quite hyper now :yay::woot_jump:

I slept 3 hours last night and my daughter was incredibly hyper when she got up, since she's gonna have a friend over after school, so she was all "whenhecomescanwedothisandthatandpleeeeeeeeeeeeease" had to drink a hell of a lot of coffee to get through that, which is why I'm quite hyper now :yay::woot_jump:

Ohhhh coffee , mmmmm :thumb_yello:

I was at the football , did you not here we come in , sorry ! , ohh I made fresh coffee for you and toast , red roses are in the bedroom and under your pillow is a suprise trip to Thailand ! :wub2:

only coz i stole your house lol.... ask him how you're getting there?!?!