Official thread of Mika's tamagotchi.

Sity

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is my tama, Mika :) He is so cute!!

Wowza!

Your tama looks so nice too! :)

You must be very quick to take a picture while Mika is near the screen!!

Hmm... I just had an idea... This may take a while! :cool:

My tama is still asleep the lazy pig! I'll try and get a pic when it wakes up...

HAHAHA your tamagotchi seriously sleep in until after 12 mid day?!? i wish mine did :blink:

Well, Elphi left us today. When I woke it was ust me and yero, for that is what I named him.

O_o He is going to be a pain in my bum, I tell you. Since his birth he has been ill 4-5 times and every 15 or so minutes, he's practically starved and has gone to the restroom. And he must be played with countless times before he is happy again. He won't let me be! >_<

Well, Elphi left us today. When I woke it was ust me and yero, for that is what I named him.

O_o He is going to be a pain in my bum, I tell you. Since his birth he has been ill 4-5 times and every 15 or so minutes, he's practically starved and has gone to the restroom. And he must be played with countless times before he is happy again. He won't let me be! >_<

I'm so very sorry!

.. ... ... silence please!

Sounds like a needy tama there!

At least you got to the second generation!

Something I can only dream about. -.-

Ahfia hasn't been sick even once..?

I've considered getting another but I'm have enough work keeping Yero alive right now I don't want to deal with another =P haha

Does it really take that much work? What if I forget him at home one day? Will he die if he isn't payed attention to for 6 hours?

Does it really take that much work? What if I forget him at home one day? Will he die if he isn't payed attention to for 6 hours?

Well its not terribly hard but you do need to keep it with you. Its almost a given that if you don't care for it for 6 hours it will die. Maybe you'll get lucky though. Like I forgot about Yero for an hour or so before he went to sleep and his hunger is already dropped to half-way and his happiness is nearly all gone. So you do have to watch them

Well its not terribly hard but you do need to keep it with you. Its almost a given that if you don't care for it for 6 hours it will die. Maybe you'll get lucky though. Like I forgot about Yero for an hour or so before he went to sleep and his hunger is already dropped to half-way and his happiness is nearly all gone. So you do have to watch them

Ahh then school might be a bit of a problem :thumbdown:

Well I have to go get my tamangotchi now. Can't wait! Talk to you all later :thumb_yello:

Ahh then school might be a bit of a problem :thumbdown:

Well I have to go get my tamangotchi now. Can't wait! Talk to you all later :thumb_yello:

You can mute it. Thats what I do.

Alrighty, bye! I'll have to tlak to you later then as by the time you return I will likely be in bed. Thats great about the tama though! Have fun picking one out! :thumb_yello: