ThatPinkSock

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thank you!

Remember what I have say to you yesterday! One day I'll bring you with me in London and we are going to find him :thumb_yello:

yeah:mf_lustslow: we'll find him:wub2:

(t'as pas peur que je te porte malheur:thumbdown:ça à k'air que jusqu'à maintenant on est pas dû pour se voir moi et mika:( et c'est pas parce que je fait pas d'effort, en plus je suis allé porter 3 CV aujourd'hui, et tous ça je le fait pour le voir, c'est pas clair comme ça mais bon, UZZO me l'a conseiller:thumb_yello: :naughty: )

Oh no, they didn't!! I think I need to kick some butt! MFC troops, assemble! Bring the full arsenal! They shall rue the day they ever besmirched the name of Mika!:mf_plasmawhore: :raygun: :gun_bandana: :gun2: :rocket: :sniper:

that is awful!*snap*snap*

Oh no, they didn't!! I think I need to kick some butt! MFC troops, assemble! Bring the full arsenal! They shall rue the day they ever besmirched the name of MikaQUOTE]

lol, seriously, i think we should help him, in a concrete way, the mfc troops, we(every mikasoldier) should propagate the MIKA POWER(and also the UZZO power, because without uzzo mika...:wub2: you know what i mean:naughty: ) because mika being sick, can't do that, that's why we're there, with our peaceful army (except with naughty poeple who hurt him) to help mika getting more succes (especially here)

are you in:lightsabre: i must say that i need mikasoldiers with courage, and maybe we'll have to fight:bash:

then who are in:biggrin2: :groupwave::biggrin2:

Oh no, they didn't!! I think I need to kick some butt! MFC troops, assemble! Bring the full arsenal! They shall rue the day they ever besmirched the name of MikaQUOTE]

lol, seriously, i think we should help him, in a concrete way, the mfc troops, we(every mikasoldier) should propagate the MIKA POWER(and also the UZZO power, because without uzzo mika...:wub2: you know what i mean:naughty: ) because mika being sick, can't do that, that's why we're there, with our peaceful army (except with naughty poeple who hurt him) to help mika getting more succes (especially here)

are you in:lightsabre: i must say that i need mikasoldiers with courage, and maybe we'll have to fight:bash:

me!u should make a thread about this!

lol, seriously, i think we should help him, in a concrete way, the mfc troops, we(every mikasoldier) should propagate the MIKA POWER(and also the UZZO power, because without uzzo mika... you know what i mean:naughty: ) because mika being sick, can't do that, that's why we're there, with our peaceful army (except with naughty poeple who hurt him) to help mika getting more succes (especially here)

Im with you...i'll fight for mika:thumb_yello:

I'm in. First an UZZO keeper, and now a Mikasoldier. And my mother said I couldn't be in the military...

check out my new thread

you're my second mikasoldier the, i'll give you both you mikasoldier names:thumb_yello: