2007 - Mika Birmingham Carling Academy 17th May

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Can i just remind anyone who wants to sign the Portrait to come and find me in the Queue tomorow i will be there from around 3pmish :thumb_yello:

But i cant promise he will get it...meh we can try though Right?

will do!!:thumb_yello: great idea! see ya tomorrow-I am soo nervous now!!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I couldn't eat a chocolate!! Can you believe?! First time in my life he he!!

I'm a freak - I don't really like chocolate.

I've only managed to eat half an easter egg so far and tha's taken about 5 weeks :S

OK! Had my hair done. It is going to be mahogany btw (if all goes well lol!) got a new outfit & jewellry.

God there's something wrong with me - I'm still not very excited :( maybe I am so excited that my brain is telling me I'm not to keep me calm rofl :biggrin2:

Maybe a few bevvies and some loud Mika will help...

I am looking forward to meeting everyone though :)

OK! Had my hair done. It is going to be mahogany btw (if all goes well lol!) got a new outfit & jewellry.

God there's something wrong with me - I'm still not very excited :( maybe I am so excited that my brain is telling me I'm not to keep me calm rofl :biggrin2:

Maybe a few bevvies and some loud Mika will help...

I am looking forward to meeting everyone though :)

Its going to be FANTASTIC!!!!!!

*jumps around like a mad woman*

Has Freddie booked his room yet? Sorry if he has already said either way, I've gone through the thread but might have missed it. Can't have an aftershow party (unless we get invited to Mikas, wishful thinking) without a room.

Looking forward to tomorrow now, I'm actually going to have an early night tonight for a change, to be well rested, think I might need it.

Is everyone feeling healthy now? Got rid of any lurgie they might have?

Just checking the weather forcast on the teletext, and it says light rain/drizzle, min temp 18 degrees/max temp 20 degrees. Hopefully this won't last all day and it will clear up before the afternoon.

Has Freddie booked his room yet? Sorry if he has already said either way, I've gone through the thread but might have missed it. Can't have an aftershow party (unless we get invited to Mikas, wishful thinking) without a room.

Looking forward to tomorrow now, I'm actually going to have an early night tonight for a change, to be well rested, think I might need it.

Is everyone feeling healthy now? Got rid of any lurgie they might have?

Just checking the weather forcast on the teletext, and it says light rain/drizzle, min temp 18 degrees/max temp 20 degrees. Hopefully this won't last all day and it will clear up before the afternoon.

Yeah most websites are saying its gonna stop raining by about 10am then brighten up in the afternoon. It's gonna be warm(ish) anyway so that's ok :D

i believe i remember freddie saying earlier he had booked a room in a hotel by the canal or something :biggrin2:

and a bit of rain never hurt anyone i am now a pro at queuing in the rain :wink2:

Please take the time to listen to Pull Tiger Tail a few times on YouTube. Mika likes them, I've learnt to like them too, and you'll have a great time waiting for Mika to come on.

Please take the time to listen to Pull Tiger Tail a few times on YouTube. Mika likes them, I've learnt to like them too, and you'll have a great time waiting for Mika to come on.

Pull Tiger Tail are great :biggrin2:

I love them aswell ..especially the lead singer :wub2:

We should be ok finding our way thanks. We're borrowing my Dad's SatNav for the car and we can always ask people for the way to Argos. Did you say that the best place to park is a multi-storey nearby? (or is there anywhere cheaper, but close by?)

Ha ha is it near Argos (I laugh cos I work for them here up t'north.