2007 - Mika Birmingham Carling Academy 17th May

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh your going straight to the queue i dont think many people will be there at that time but i may be wrong i guess :naughty::blink:

I know there wont be but at least we can guarantee we'll be 1st then :P

Jennie maps are great , I have Argos and Bull in my head

When he kicks in and plays and when we meet him we will be great :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Oh I'm soo green how you gonna meet him, are you gonna just barge into his room and say "yo mika what's the big idea?" I WANT to go too,( I even got offered guest list sob but can't take em boo hoo wah sob wail :tears: , why am I such a pansy about driving to places like that , My daughter needs this to cheer her up, but we both work at same place and if we take it off together they wilL KNOW where we are since I went round begging for a taxi driver from north east to brum and back in one night, pfft no takers the meanies:thumbdown:

I've gone and got MB's real bad (Mikabugs), I think I have regressed back into a teen when I used to follow a certain band around cos you know...I was in love with the singer godamit!!

anyway if you DO meet him ask him if he wants my BIG hat just holla in my direction lol ( He did see it cos he looked straight at me and pointed laughing when he sang "you got a dangerous obsession", and I know it was to me cos...it just WAS:wink2:

Have an awesome time you lot I am soo jealous but happy for you too, you sound like seasoned Mika-gigers lol, whereas I was a mere virgin.

I've never not been at the front row at a standing gig! Even if i'm at the end of the queue i'm an excellent wriggler :)

but even so your not taking any chances with this queue then are you lol:naughty:

When we went to see Scissor Sisters last year we got there at 10am and no one else arrived until about 12/1. We were the 1st in the queue but they opened the other 4 doors 10 minutes before ours! and so there were already hundreds of people inside with refreshments by the time we ran in!! We were SO angry and had lots of arguments with the security - they told us ours would be the 1st door!

Still managed to wriggle to the front during the support act though..

When I was in Rome we went to a museum with hundreds of people queening outside- so what my Mum did? sneaked to the front pretending we had some people waiting for us in there-of course no one was waiting he he

When we went to see Scissor Sisters last year we got there at 10am and no one else arrived until about 12/1. We were the 1st in the queue but they opened the other 4 doors 10 minutes before ours! and so there were already hundreds of people inside with refreshments by the time we ran in!! We were SO angry and had lots of arguments with the security - they told us ours would be the 1st door!

Still managed to wriggle to the front during the support act though..

ok let me know...what exactly is the queing procedure for thge carling academy?...there are 4 doors?

ok let me know...what exactly is the queing procedure for thge carling academy?...there are 4 doors?

No just one. Well there are 4 I think but it's just one big door. (That was at the NEC arena)

476809314_d13f4a6c09_o.jpg

^That's it

i dont want to get there overly early ....waiting for two hours was long enough for me at leeds and we still got super positions in the audience