• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

New Mika/Elvis cartoon here: The Prince meets the King

So I have it on my MySpace and Facebook pages as well, but that one is the biggest version. :thumb_yello:

"...its was beautiful..." :naughty:

Nice comic. :naughty::thumb_yello:

And about the spelling mistake...I never noticed it, until it was pointed out. :blink: I guess the keys are close together on the keyboard. :bleh::naughty:

I got new paints for Christmas and am still trying to get used to using them.

But here's a ...thing that I'm doing.

Ignore the bad quality, I don't have a scanner. :sad:

SL270723.jpg

I have no idea what shall come next or even if I'll ever get around to finishing it. :doh::naughty:

it`s looking quite good.. love the chimney! :punk:

do you paint with acrilics??

it`s looking quite good.. love the chimney! :punk:

do you paint with acrilics??

Thanks :original: it's all a bit crap though, I'm so impatient when it comes to paints,lol

yeah, I finally got some acrylics. I tried Oils for a while, but they're so fussy so I thought acrylics would be easier to use.

I got new paints for Christmas and am still trying to get used to using them.

But here's a ...thing that I'm doing.

Ignore the bad quality, I don't have a scanner. :sad:

SL270723.jpg

I have no idea what shall come next or even if I'll ever get around to finishing it. :doh::naughty:

What kind of paints did you get?

And it looks great! You should definately finish it. :)

What kind of paints did you get?

And it looks great! You should definately finish it. :)

||

\/ :naughty: those lines are supposed to be an arrow,lol

Thanks :original: it's all a bit crap though, I'm so impatient when it comes to paints,lol

yeah, I finally got some acrylics. I tried Oils for a while, but they're so fussy so I thought acrylics would be easier to use.

Oh and thanks:thumb_yello:

I rarely finish anything, it's sort of a new years resoloution of mine to finish more things:naughty:

acrylics are the best for painting.. i use temperas because i don`t have enough money now to buy acrylics.. maybe next month i`ll buy some..

i tyred with oils once and i didn`t like them.. very hard to use them correctly

||

\/ :naughty: those lines are supposed to be an arrow,lol

Oh and thanks:thumb_yello:

I rarely finish anything, it's sort of a new years resoloution of mine to finish more things:naughty:

My post was just a bit late. :naughty:

Very cool, very coo! :thumb_yello:

acrylics are the best for painting.. i use temperas because i don`t have enough money now to buy acrylics.. maybe next month i`ll buy some..

i tyred with oils once and i didn`t like them.. very hard to use them correctly

Temperas are good though! I never had expensive paints myself either, these were a Christmas present, though they're not brands or anything.

yeah, oils are way too...stiff or something. I just get really tempted to dip them in a little water. :naughty:

Temperas are good though! I never had expensive paints myself either, these were a Christmas present, though they're not brands or anything.

yeah, oils are way too...stiff or something. I just get really tempted to dip them in a little water. :naughty:

lucky :naughty:

i`m now doing some stuff for my penfriend... :bleh:

i won`t post it cause she`ll see it :naughty:

This is a blouse I've made, last month, to welcome the new year and say good-bye (with a happy ending) to 2008 ;)

I like the idea behind the shirt!

The shirt is really beautiful, what a nice work!

You'll have too finish it, I like it a lot!

Before Christmas I started a new drawing with felttip and fine liner (I posted such drawings before), and around New Year I didn't know what to draw next. But at this moment my mind is full of ideas (sadly I haven't enough time, to finish it).

So don't give up, just look to the world around you, and you will get enough ideas.

Edited by ~Wicky~

I have wanted to reproduce the DVD of Mika to insert it in my mika-wall... It is not done very well however I have wanted to share it with you!!! do you like it?

scansione0002po6.jpg

Whaaaaat are you talking about?! That is more than amazing. You did a great job and the colours look fantastic! :thumb_yello: