• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

o i dont think i posted my signature for mika here yet:blink: i will post it:bleh:

mika.jpg

i got the inspiration (wow that sounds cheesy lol' date=' but the idea) for it was from the lollipop music video, specifically this screen cap:

[img']http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll201/doomdodadidadi/RaNdOm/inspirationformikasignature.jpg[/img]

lol:naughty:

I love it! :wub2:

o i dont think i posted my signature for mika here yet:blink: i will post it:bleh:

mika.jpg

i got the inspiration (wow that sounds cheesy lol' date=' but the idea) for it was from the lollipop music video, specifically this screen cap:

[img']http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll201/doomdodadidadi/RaNdOm/inspirationformikasignature.jpg[/img]

wow this is super cute:wub2:

mika.jpg

awwwww

very cute!! ^^

i really like who you write MIKA :wub2:

I love them! :wub2:

wowww

great job!! love them punk:

i know it looks like crap now but hopelly it`ll look good when i finish :bleh:

DSC06567.jpg

It looks great!

this is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away from "art" but it's funny and i like to make this kinda drawings... wanned to post it here ,hope u'll fine id kinda cute :rolls_eyes

daniruns4mikaob5.png

w775.png

OMG.. So funny xD :lmao:

this is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away from "art" but it's funny and i like to make this kinda drawings... wanned to post it here ,hope u'll fine id kinda cute :rolls_eyes:

daniruns4mikaob5.png

w775.png

hahhahaahhahaa

i looove it!

so funny

DSC06570.jpg

it`s looking quite well.. but some parts looks bad :(

i was sketching the parc de princes DVD today and then i thought... i feel like modifying it a bit.. writing something interesting.. any ideas?

this is it so far... but i can always start another one..

picture.php?albumid=53&pictureid=867

first!

it look awesome so far! :punk:

ummmm...

maybe you can change the colours or try to make the shaped more gothic or even a licm look..

i was sketching the parc de princes DVD today and then i thought... i feel like modifying it a bit.. writing something interesting.. any ideas?

That looks fab so far! :thumb_yello:

As for modifying it a bit: perhaps you could use different colours. Or even add something different into the middle (that circle part). Hope that helps! :wink2:

maybe include a chicken?:chkn::wink2:

looks great btw...!!! :wub2: