• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i was!

i've never been to the mikamail thread either..

Yipee! :naughty:

Danika, I just remembered right now! I still have to make that LICM inspired cover with your name on it. :aah:

I'll make it though...I completely forgot about it, not that you remembered.

Ooops.. I forgot about it as well :roftl: There are a few people I was supposed to paint things for but now I've forgotten who they were. Crap. :doh:

paiting things for one mfcer would be funn!!

at least i know it`s ok paiting something related to Mika

my friends tell me that i shouldn`t paint mikaish things anymore :tears:

anyways.. i`ll keep doing it! :punk:

Yeah it's so much easier. That's why I only paint for MFCers.. unless non-MCFers don't mind the whole Mika style.

Oh, why did they say that? :no: But keep doing it no matter what they say!

my parents tell me i shouldnt paint mika things anymore.. so i paint things like giant clowns coming out of the grass at the dead of night and taking over..

And that's what happens when you take Mika away from us :doh:

I haven't actually been there before

i was!

i've never been to the mikamail thread either..

You should- it's pretty fun. Well, I've looked at photos and stuff of the MMs that other people have got. My MM partner and I haven't exchanged our parcels yet- still have to get things. But it's fun collecting stuff for her. :thumb_yello:

Ooops.. I forgot about it as well :roftl: There are a few people I was supposed to paint things for but now I've forgotten who they were. Crap. :doh:

Okay, good. :naughty::roftl:

Oh well, it'll come to you soon...hopefully. :bleh::naughty:

You should- it's pretty fun. Well, I've looked at photos and stuff of the MMs that other people have got. My MM partner and I haven't exchanged our parcels yet- still have to get things. But it's fun collecting stuff for her. :thumb_yello:

Okay, good. :naughty::roftl:

Oh well, it'll come to you soon...hopefully. :bleh::naughty:

Yeah it looks really awesome! I'd just need to find a partner :naughty:

Woo hoo!! And me.. I shall start painting again during the hols so don't expect anything til then :bleh:

Yeah it's so much easier. That's why I only paint for MFCers.. unless non-MCFers don't mind the whole Mika style.

Oh, why did they say that? :no: But keep doing it no matter what they say!

i know!! i feel good painting it and that`s what matter :bleh:

HEY! really.. this whole idea of painting something for an speciffic mfer would be fun!!

would you like to do it??

Yeah it looks really awesome! I'd just need to find a partner :naughty:

Woo hoo!! And me.. I shall start painting again during the hols so don't expect anything til then :bleh:

You can find your own partner. Also what you can do is post that you would like to participate and that you want to be paired up with somone (you can even say where you want your partner to be from. Like America, anywhere in Europe etc). Well, it's probably better explained on the first page of the MM thread. :aah::bleh::lol3:

Good idea. :naughty:

You can find your own partner. Also what you can do is post that you would like to participate and that you want to be paired up with somone (you can even say where you want your partner to be from. Like America, anywhere in Europe etc). Well, it's probably better explained on the first page of the MM thread. :aah::bleh::lol3:

Good idea. :naughty:

yess.. but for me it`s much money :sad:

the shipping is really expensive :thumbdown:

You can choose someone who lives close to you.

But I understand.

yes... but if i choose someone of Colombia for example is like the cultures are quite similar and it doesn`t make much sence :bleh:

that`s why i like the idea of paiting of another mfcer and sent an picture along with a letter would be nice too :bleh:

yes... but if i choose someone of Colombia for example is like the cultures are quite similar and it doesn`t make much sence :bleh:

that`s why i like the idea of paiting of another mfcer and sent an picture along with a letter would be nice too :bleh:

Okay, I see. :bleh:

Oooh yes, great idea! Sounds fab...and so much fun! :biggrin2::punk: