well I thought as I've just done my 1st portrait of Mika I'd join this thread

mika-lt-part6-lafinal.jpg

it was drawn on my computer using artrage software which has all kinds of cool effects like paint effect, crayon, pastels charcoal, pencil etc...

it's the 1st pic i've done using artrage in about a year & a half

I'm not quite happy with it to be honest it's not that great but I know when I first draw someone it never turns out that well but I know the more I draw Mika the better I'll get at it:thumb_yello:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it was drawn on my computer using artrage software which has all kinds of cool effects like paint effect, crayon, pastels charcoal, pencil etc...

I'm not quite happy with it to be honest it's not that great but I know when I first draw someone it never turns out that well but I know the more I draw Mika the better I'll get at it:thumb_yello:

It scared me first.. But I kinda like it! :thumb_yello:

Oooeh that's going to look great!:wub2:

Here's my attempt to the LICM cover. I made it for my mom (lol, that's why it says Inge) The colours turned out to be a bit funny. Most of the orange turned pink (Like the couch at the left). I also was a bit in a hurry, that's why it doesn't look that neat.

Here it is:sweatdrop::

licmcoverformom.jpg

ooohhh that's really cool:thumb_yello::punk:

Hey I like it.

Am I in the right thread?

is that the picture you meant?

yup indeed it is the right picture i've posted it in the general chat section of he forum under a post called art rage there you can see it from the begginning to completion:punk:

awwww

i love it!!

once i tryed to do one lollipop girl and her face was horriblee!! lol

aww I'm sure it wasn't that bad I'd love to see it if it's possible for you to post it:punk:

So was mine. It looks so simple but it's quite hard to get it right :blink:

indeed it is very tricky it took me quite a while to get it right it drove me up the flippin' wall :lmao:

I should try drawing her again sometime. Practise makes perfect..? :lol3:

I guess I should, first, finish that painting that I'm working on. :fisch::naughty:

Exactly :) Get ready for lots of impatience though :bleh:

Which I'm still waiting to see :fisch:

Exactly :) Get ready for lots of impatience though :bleh:

Which I'm still waiting to see :fisch:

Then I'm guessing I'll practise a lot...:naughty:

I...um...I'm working on it. :naughty: I have actually forgot to work on it for a couple days. :aah: But I think I'll paint some later tonight and then some tomorrow and (hopefully) have it finished by tomorrow. :roftl: