lol

it`s quite hard.. i`m not good drawing faces :bleh:

i don`t know what mikaish stuff to do... ummmm... maybe i`ll try something different this time.. my room will be full of paitings :roftl:

Me neither, although cartoons should be easier really :naughty:

Hmm.. you could try the more doodley stuff if you want to do something different?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Then I'm guessing I'll practise a lot...:naughty:

I...um...I'm working on it. :naughty: I have actually forgot to work on it for a couple days. :aah: But I think I'll paint some later tonight and then some tomorrow and (hopefully) have it finished by tomorrow. :roftl:

Fun, fun, fun! :D

Uhuh :mf_rosetinted: I shall wait patiently then ... I'm like that with my paintings though, I get excited at first, then I kind of leave it.. then work on it again. Takes so long!

Fun, fun, fun! :D

Uhuh :mf_rosetinted: I shall wait patiently then ... I'm like that with my paintings though, I get excited at first, then I kind of leave it.. then work on it again. Takes so long!

oh I can get quite like that at times myself :lmao:

Yes, it does take long. :naughty: Oh well, it pays off in the end. :naughty:

It does indeed :bleh:

I always go here to this thread to cheer myself up and be happy, I'm suprised I've never posted ;)

x

Maybe it's time for you to post something then :fisch:

I always go here to this thread to cheer myself up and be happy, I'm suprised I've never posted ;)

x

You totally should! :thumb_yello::wink2:

It does indeed :bleh:

I've got too much homework (until the end of the week). So, yeah, MAYBE I'll work on it during the weekend. :naughty:

:lol3: i know from experience how hard lollipop girl is to draw... she looks easy but she's not

indeed but i found her far easier to draw than mika it's sooooo hard to draw physical perfection like that!!! (mind you i did manage to draw derren brown & he is hot, hot, hot)

*feels slightly embarressed that I have no clue who darren brown is*

DERREN BROWN (not Darren) he's a psychological illusionist there is a thread I made on here giving links to some of his clips & details about him it's in the other artists section

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16940

it's called Derren Brown a very gorgeous & talented illusionist (or something like that)

here's a pic or two so you can see him for yourself

derren_brown_1164980708.jpg

db_couch2.jpg

derren_brown-6r5.jpg

Edited by DarkLight
adding a link

:blush-anim-cl: oh.. hehe my bad.. the darren thing, i mean

oh , cool! *goes to check him out*

no problem most people make that mistake he's been called darren by people all his life so he wouldn't bite your head off he's a lovely sweet guy & I should know given i know him fairly well:punk::thumb_yello:

wahaha so i love this thread i loove to look around here :D mhhh soo i thouuught.. why not post somethiing :P it's not really art buuut i just found my old sketch book.. and there's one page aboout mika mika mika ^^ lol it's stuppid xD but i don't care xD

here it iis :D

bild168hw4.jpg

wahaha so i love this thread i loove to look around here :D mhhh soo i thouuught.. why not post somethiing :P it's not really art buuut i just found my old sketch book.. and there's one page aboout mika mika mika ^^ lol it's stuppid xD but i don't care xD

here it iis :D

bild168hw4.jpg

I love it:wub2:

i`m paiting again :bleh:

this one will take me a long time.. a lot of detail and it would be the first time i`ll a paint a person in a painting.. and of course it`s Mika :wub2:

but only in one part.. the other part are little drawing of everything i love.

maybe in a few weeks i`ll finish it :thumb_yello: