Mika's Tartan Trousers!

kath

Wendi I HAVE to meet you ♥

You will one day!!!! :thumb_yello::roftl:

hi wendi!!!!!!

i haven't congratulated to you yet!!! you were the longer driver, weren't you???

the work is fab and i saved all pics in a special folder!

speak later a bit, but at 9.00pm italian time (8.00 pm at you) i'll be watching Mika's concert in Milan on TV!!!! you can also watch it on stream here:

http://www.allmusic.tv/allmusic/programma?pageType=programma&idProgramma=7

you might see me!!!!

Hi Robertina -I have to go out tonight but hopefully someone will post it on here!! :boxed: Thanks for all your support yesterday - it was almost as good as having you there - maybe one day - who knows!! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

More pictures from the trouser day! Including the wonderful lasagne![ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]:thumb_yello: [/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

hey abby!

thanks for attaching these!

(and for remembering the lasagne - i could have done with some of that yesterday!!!:naughty: )

i know you all had a wonderful time - it will be something you will always remember!!!!

give the mika nutter a hug and kiss for me!!!:biggrin2:

hi wendi!!!!!!

i haven't congratulated to you yet!!! you were the longer driver, weren't you???

the work is fab and i saved all pics in a special folder!

speak later a bit, but at 9.00pm italian time (8.00 pm at you) i'll be watching Mika's concert in Milan on TV!!!! you can also watch it on stream here:

http://www.allmusic.tv/allmusic/programma?pageType=programma&idProgramma=7

you might see me!!!!

what do you click on to view the concert on that link??

or will it just pop on at 2100 (your time)

*checking time difference...*

what do you click on to view the concert on that link??

or will it just pop on at 2100 (your time)

*checking time difference...*

i think the window with the hand... but i'll make a try at 9.00 or so and be back to you on the oldling thread, ok???

i'm so excited, i'm living that day again and my heasrt goes bumping fast...omg, tootch, like a teen!

i listened to him alive today on bbc radio 1 and it was thrilling!

hey abby!

thanks for attaching these!

(and for remembering the lasagne - i could have done with some of that yesterday!!!:naughty: )

i know you all had a wonderful time - it will be something you will always remember!!!!

give the mika nutter a hug and kiss for me!!!:biggrin2:

Cheers Tootch, Hug and kiss gratefully recieved! As was the lasagne!

Just wanted to say that you trouser-making ladies ROCK! What an impressive job you did -- and it looks like you had a riot making them! I can't wait until you have the chance to bestow them upon their rightful owner!

WELL DONE!

dcdeb

Thank you! We certainly had a riot making them!

Girls, Gilrs, we need to get Robertina to tell us how to make those MIka Fan Club posters like she had at Milan! They were fantastic! We could trim ours with the tartan!

I am still having serious 'Baggy Trousers' nightmare.............everytime I watch Mika leaping about in his skintight trews! I am convinced that ours will fall down. He NEEDS to have red skinny braces on hand!

Girls, Gilrs, we need to get Robertina to tell us how to make those MIka Fan Club posters like she had at Milan! They were fantastic! We could trim ours with the tartan!

I am still having serious 'Baggy Trousers' nightmare.............everytime I watch Mika leaping about in his skintight trews! I am convinced that ours will fall down. He NEEDS to have red skinny braces on hand!

Stephen has tried them on and don't worry, they look really good!!! Not baggy at all, and I made him do some dance moves and some squats to ensure they won't rip!!!! Remember you were worried about the lower crotch bit (!!), well, that is filled in a way that I was unable to, when I tried them on!!! They are slightly baggy there for a reason!!!!! Spoke to my sister Fiona tonight and she is going to have a look at waistband.

Stephen has tried them on and don't worry, they look really good!!! Not baggy at all, and I made him do some dance moves and some squats to ensure they won't rip!!!! Remember you were worried about the lower crotch bit (!!), well, that is filled in a way that I was unable to, when I tried them on!!! They are slightly baggy there for a reason!!!!! Spoke to my sister Fiona tonight and she is going to have a look at waistband.

Thats brilliant GITB - it was a great day yesterday - and a big thankyou to Stephen for filling out the bits that were missing :naughty: Its reassuring to know the trousers are just about there!!!! :thumb_yello:

Just reading through the oldlings thread and kath is worried that they are going to fall down! Having seen them on Stephen, there is NO WAY they will fall down! They are quite tight fitting round hips and Stephen thought they were quite tight around the thigh, although there is definitely a bit of give. It's just he's not used to wearing trousers that aren't straight fit. His first skinny fit trousers and they will soon be mika's!!!

I think we did a great job! They look brilliant! Stephen said they were nice and soft, which is quite something coming from him. He's practically divorcing me over this whole thing.

Just reading through the oldlings thread and kath is worried that they are going to fall down! Having seen them on Stephen, there is NO WAY they will fall down! They are quite tight fitting round hips and Stephen thought they were quite tight around the thigh, although there is definitely a bit of give. It's just he's not used to wearing trousers that aren't straight fit. His first skinny fit trousers and they will soon be mika's!!!

I think we did a great job! They look brilliant! Stephen said they were nice and soft, which is quite something coming from him. He's practically divorcing me over this whole thing.

Hope things ok with you - you did really well yesterday - and we all had a great laugh!! My b/f was rather quiet about the whole thing - because he was day off yesterday - and I couldnt see him :boxed:

Mika will be wondering why you aren't giving him some of that lasagne too. :naughty:

Drooling over the pirate shoes!!

You were all so worried about making the trews, but you did such a fantastic job. They look awesome. :punk:

They were my daughters pirate shoes - and she didnt pay that much for them. Think she got them from International!! She has borrowed my stuff for ages - it was payback time!!!! :biggrin2:

I think a big thankyou to Leigh is in order - we used her house, her electricity, and she fed and watered us very well. She looked after us all - and it was much appreciated!!!! :groupwave: Thanks Leigh!!! xx

Classic!

That is SUCH a relief! It really is! I know it is too much to ask that Stephen would agree to be photographed in them to post on here (I do truely understand the delicateness of the situation that we are all in re our men at the moment!) However, even if he would agree just to have the bottom half pictured (no identifying features!)...........it would be amazing to see them on a real life male body! (However, I won't hold my breath!)

It is great to see that you think they look great..........I am a lot happier about it now!

I think a big thankyou to Leigh is in order - we used her house, her electricity, and she fed and watered us very well. She looked after us all - and it was much appreciated!!!! :groupwave: Thanks Leigh!!! xx

Absolutly! Leezy was an amazing hostess! Thank you so much xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mika will be wondering why you aren't giving him some of that lasagne too. :naughty:

Drooling over the pirate shoes!!

You were all so worried about making the trews, but you did such a fantastic job. They look awesome. :punk:

Thanks Rainbow. Maybe we should take a lasagne along as well just in case he doesn't like the trousers.........quorn or chicken?

Rainbow you are sriously certifiable! Just watch out for the men in white coats knocking on your door!

Meh, we go waaaay back. We're, like, the best of friends now.

Yaaay thank you Leezy for being such an amazing hostess! I wasn't there, but damn, I bet you were good! :roftl: :roftl:

Wendi- you, your daughter and I should go shopping sometime! :biggrin2:

Meh, we go waaaay back. We're, like, the best of friends now.

Yaaay thank you Leezy for being such an amazing hostess! I wasn't there, but damn, I bet you were good! :roftl: :roftl:

Wendi- you, your daughter and I should go shopping sometime! :biggrin2:

Yep......I bet they know the way to your door without having to ask!

Yep........'Leezy for hostess of the year ' award!

Yep......I bet they know the way to your door without having to ask!

Yep........'Leezy for hostess of the year ' award!

Whoops.............just realised that I am under Abby's name! (It's the Mika Nutter at it again!) Sorry (She will kill me!)

Wow, that was really confusing! :naughty:

Not only do they know the way, they actually live with me. :naughty:

Makes life easier that way then!

Mind you, don't know who I think I am to say that other people need locking away!