Mika's Tartan Trousers!

kath

Right, I really am going this time!

Have a great night on here everyone and I REALLY hope we have some fantastic news to send back!

Love to all, Kath x

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All my love to the Tartan lasses, big hugs and kisses---XOXOXO--- have the BEST time---we will be with you in spirit, all the way!!!!!:wub2::mf_lustslow::punk::thumb_yello:

Thank you!...............you see, this place is SO addicitive, I can't tear myself away even when I am going to see the man himself..........and his crotch!!!!!!!

Thank you!...............you see, this place is SO addicitive, I can't tear myself away even when I am going to see the man himself..........and his crotch!!!!!!!

heheheheeheheheeh:naughty: SWEEEEET LOOOOOOVE !!!:naughty::punk:

Mika Fan Club Friends,

We're Leaving, Kachinggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!

Will Fill You In Later Tonight Or Tomorrow! I Can Hardly Breathe I Am So Excited!

God Help Us, I'm Driving!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Mika Fan Club Friends,

We're Leaving, Kachinggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!

Will Fill You In Later Tonight Or Tomorrow! I Can Hardly Breathe I Am So Excited!

God Help Us, I'm Driving!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

OOOOOHHHHH !!! I KNOW YOU'RE GONE LEEZY ... BUT ... KACHIIIINNNNGGGG !!!!!! & a cute scrunchy nose for ya' too !!!!!

I have the trousers in my sweaty paw, just waiting for leigh to pick me up!! The waistband is narrow, so hopefully he hasn't been on the doughnuts....

I can't believe we'll be handing them over/throwing them on the stage in a few hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have the trousers in my sweaty paw, just waiting for leigh to pick me up!! The waistband is narrow, so hopefully he hasn't been on the doughnuts....

I can't believe we'll be handing them over/throwing them on the stage in a few hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!:punk: :punk: :punk:

Checking in - now on official text duty :biggrin2:

Is the rain bad scq? Its dry here - but the tv report at lunchtime said it was a totally wash out on the West Coast!!

Its set to last through Saturday - and I am coming to Dumbarton for the Scottish Pipeband Championships!!! :no:

HEY WENDI... JUST letting you know I am om TARTAN TROUSERS TEXT ALERT... :biggrin2: as long as I can stay awake ... so keeping my eye on THIS THREAD !!!:punk: :punk:

What time is it in Aus Happikali???

2.30 am or something?

You'll be up all night waiting for trews news:roftl:

HEY WENDI... JUST letting you know I am om TARTAN TROUSERS TEXT ALERT... :biggrin2: as long as I can stay awake ... so keeping my eye on THIS THREAD !!!:punk: :punk:

Get your head down for a few hours - and set your alarm for later on!!! You will be exhausted girl!!! :shocked:

I am going to pop back in here in the morning (about 6 hours from now) and see all the developments. I would love to be here for the LIVE action, but sadly I need sleep.

Enjoy the vicarious excitement, and I am sure MIKA will LERV to troos.

Kath just sent a text - they are all in line, quequed up right now!!!!!!!! :yay:

Woo hoo! :woot_jump: :woot_jump:

I'm so excited for them!!!

dcdeb