Mika's Tartan Trousers!

kath

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Leigh asked me to phone her - she couldnt text as she was shaking so much - but I was taking daughter into pipeband so couldnt phone - then Kath phoned me. She sounded totally loved up!!!!!!!! They spoke to his mum - and he asked them if the trousers would fit him - they told him they had got the measurement s from Martin - and he seemed happy with that.

Kaths fingers are working again - thankfully.

Said a big HI from you all!!!! :yay:

Leigh asked me to phone her - she couldnt text as she was shaking so much - but I was taking daughter into pipeband so couldnt phone - then Kath phoned me. She sounded totally loved up!!!!!!!! They spoke to his mum - and he asked them if the trousers would fit him - they told him they had got the measurement s from Martin - and he seemed happy with that.

Kaths fingers are working again - thankfully.

Said a big HI from you all!!!! :yay:

This is just wonderful! What a cool thing you all were a part of! I just know he's going to wear the trousers, at least for a bit! Won't they go wild??? I am SO happy for them, and all of you involved! Well done! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

found you all - they met him - wow bet they are sooooooooo happy - are they aiming for the front row of the gig Wendi?

I hope so - they were one of the first there - and thats why they got to meet him before he went in!!!

I guess he he hasn't been on here lately! Wow...I can't wait to see if he wears those pants at a gig!

I am hoping he puts them on - even if just for one number - that would be totally awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay:

This is just wonderful! What a cool thing you all were a part of! I just know he's going to wear the trousers, at least for a bit! Won't they go wild??? I am SO happy for them, and all of you involved! Well done! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Making the trousers was a great laugh - meeting all the others was great too - but now, knowing that Mika has them - well wow!!!!!!!!!!! I want to faint!!!!! :yay:

what i wouldnt give for a star trek transporter right now!!!

Oh wouldn't that be great? We could just beam ourselves right over! I wish...

dcdeb

Did they get to see him before the concert? How did they do that ?

THis is SO exciting!!!

They were there hours early - I think they were waiting from about half four this afternoon!!!!! I got the first text from Kath at 16.50!!!

Making the trousers was a great laugh - meeting all the others was great too - but now, knowing that Mika has them - well wow!!!!!!!!!!! I want to faint!!!!! :yay:

take deep breaths dear!!!!!

you should all be so proud of yourselves for doing such a wonderful job!:wink2:

omg!

yes!

he has to do that!!!!!

and wear the chicken suit and dance in front of the girls!!!:wub2:

CHICKEN SUIT :shocked: Kath is there - would he be safe???? :naughty::roftl:

Hope Robertina can come on soon - she will be SOOOOO excited!!! :yay:

I hate to tear myself away... but I must...

I'll be back soon to see if he wore them... but I just know he will! I'm

sure he's tickled at how much effort and love went into making them -- he'll have to put them on at least for a bit! And THAT'S a photo I don't want to miss! :biggrin2:

back soon...

dcdeb

I hate to tear myself away... but I must...

I'll be back soon to see if he wore them... but I just know he will! I'm

sure he's tickled at how much effort and love went into making them -- he'll have to put them on at least for a bit! And THAT'S a photo I don't want to miss! :biggrin2:

back soon...

dcdeb

Byies!!!!!!!!!! See you soon :yay:

This is the MADDEST thing ever :roftl:

A load of people from (at least) three continents receiving text messages via a forum from some mad Scottish girls who they don't even know* who are giving a pop star a pair of home-made tartan trousers in Glasgow on a wet Wednesday night.

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I love it!!!

I'm so glad they met Mika and got the trews to him!!

*Wendi I know YOU do know them!!

omg!

yes!

he has to do that!!!!!

and wear the chicken suit and dance in front of the girls!!!:wub2:

OH THANK YOU SOOO MUCH WENDI !!! I HAVE BEEN WATCHING THIS THREAD ALL NIGHT ... nearly 4am here AND AM SOOO HAPPY AND HAVE THE BIGGEST LUMP IN MY THROAT AND THE EYES ARE WELLING UP & THE 4 DOGS ARE ALL LOOKING AT ME STRANGELY & SITTING CLOSE ... OMG !!! I FEL LIKE I AM THERE !!!!!