Mika's Tartan Trousers!

kath

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've got tonnes of stuff to do tonight, getting stuff ready for tomorrow. I've got to sort out everything for Birmingham and tidy up the kids bedroom for Nicole and Maria, sort out all the stuff for the kids to stay at my parents house tomorrow night etc.

Tomorrow will be mad: Take kids to school, work the morning, pick up Nicole and Maria at lunchtime, collect kids from school and drop off at parents, collect husband, drive to Birmingham.

............and that's all before the real event tomorrow happens!

I'll pop back here later to check on the latest from Glasgow,

MM

x

I've got tonnes of stuff to do tonight, getting stuff ready for tomorrow. I've got to sort out everything for Birmingham and tidy up the kids bedroom for Nicole and Maria, sort out all the stuff for the kids to stay at my parents house tomorrow night etc.

Tomorrow will be mad: Take kids to school, work the morning, pick up Nicole and Maria at lunchtime, collect kids from school and drop off at parents, collect husband, drive to Birmingham.

MM

x

Oohw.. MikaMad... don't go yet!!:shocked:

I got a message to deliver from Nicole:wink2:

She got your chocolates...:biggrin2:

MM

x

nothing new from the west front!:biggrin2:

busy mothers make the world go round!:thumb_yello:

Well, I still have power... but lots of thunder and sheets of rain coming down! Talk of tornadoes even! :shocked:

I'll keep checking back as much as I can... I want to hear about those tartan trousers on our young chicken! :wink2:

dcdeb

Right - Kath phoned me just as I was leaving to take daughter to band.

They have met him, got pics and video, he signed autographs for them, and one for me, Tootch, and Rainbow Sky!!! He knew nothing about the trousers, but thought they were lovely!!! His mum liked their t-shirts.

All the girls are high as kites. Kath said he was totally gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay::woot_jump::yay:

Wow... and this all happened already before the show started??? They must be high on cloud eh... thousandsomething or so! :thumb_yello:

This is the MADDEST thing ever :roftl:

A load of people from (at least) three continents receiving text messages via a forum from some mad Scottish girls who they don't even know* who are giving a pop star a pair of home-made tartan trousers in Glasgow on a wet Wednesday night.

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I love it!!!

I'm so glad they met Mika and got the trews to him!!

*Wendi I know YOU do know them!!

Hehe, don't think too much about it indeed, it IS ridiculous in any way, but what's happening here is sooooo great! :glasses2:

I noticed you!!!!! :biggrin2:

Gave them your love as well!!! :thumb_yello:

Just had texts from Leigh and Kath - they are right at the front!!!!! Kath said she has her incontinence pads at the ready :roftl: Mika left with his mum a wee while ago - but they hope he is coming back!!!

:yay::woot_jump:

OMG, this visual thinker is giving you a big THANK YOU Wendi... :roftl:

It might be obvious that I am trying to keep up with this thread? :naughty:

Hehe, don't think too much about it indeed, it IS ridiculous in any way, but what's happening here is sooooo great! :glasses2:

Oh, I think it's a very "We Are the World" type event :)

I just love it! I wish I could have been a part of it from the start, but then again, given how absolutely UNtalented I am at anything artsy or craftsy, it's probably better I was far, far away from the making of the trousers!:biggrin2:

(Sorry Mika, nothing too clever or arty when I come to see you in DC in June...)

dcdeb

awwww.. the chicken!!! smash!! i hadn't got it in the 1st place, but I was wondering why this change of costume.. :blink:

omg! Mika: you rock, honey, you seriously rock! :mf_rosetinted: *big kiss*

thanks to all for helping me to find myself at home here! i'm the only not anglo-speaking person here, and this means a lot to me.

Hey, what about me? :bleh:

Malteser - I should not forget to wish you a happy birthday! :groupwave:

so, what are we preparing for our boy as next presents?

as far as i know they are:

- shirt with embroidery and sequins + birthday cards booklet for his birthday

- fan-art-book to be delivered in florence (hope to be in the delivering lot...:wub2: )

-???????

he'd better have a new room ready for all those! and they will grow, he loves presents, and we love giving them to him!:blush-anim-cl:

Hey, what about me? :bleh:

Malteser - I should not forget to wish you a happy birthday! :groupwave:

blue, sorry!:blush-anim-cl: but you recently posted less here and i forgot you...more confidence in going to birmingham after tonight...????

Yeah, we will see... I will not have too much expectations about anything or anyone, I will just try to have a good night out.

But it is quite hard to have no expectations at all after reading the reports from Glasgow. :bleh:

Yeah, we will see... I will not have too much expectations about anything or anyone, I will just try to have a good night out.

But it is quite hard to have no expectations at all after reading the reports from Glasgow. :bleh:

You will have a great time - you have had a practise run tonight - a virtual concert!!!! :roftl: :roftl: