Mika's Tartan Trousers!

kath

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and just stopping to say that i was truely representing the tartan on tuesday!:naughty:

i know i reported it in the DC thread....

but mika was in total amazement that i had a piece of his tartan rupert pants!:naughty:

could you see it in the pictures??

i could only cut a small piece off to wear it....

i have a picture that i didnt post yet - it almost looks like mika is touching my boob (but he's NOT!) and i think we were talking about the tartan...:blink:

and just stopping to say that i was truely representing the tartan on tuesday!:naughty:

i know i reported it in the DC thread....

but mika was in total amazement that i had a piece of his tartan rupert pants!:naughty:

could you see it in the pictures??

i could only cut a small piece off to wear it....

i have a picture that i didnt post yet - it almost looks like mika is touching my boob (but he's NOT!) and i think we were talking about the tartan...:blink:

I love the fact that he calls them his Rupert pants!

Hiya! Haven't seen you for a while! You ok?

i do lurk about but honestly im far too busy with the kids , the house & my pussy cats to go on-line now . you wouldnt believe this im going to a gig next friday & its not to see mika :shocked: its marc almond so ill be booging on down with all me gay mates & getting pissed yeah partyyyyyyyy

i do lurk about but honestly im far too busy with the kids , the house & my pussy cats to go on-line now . you wouldnt believe this im going to a gig next friday & its not to see mika :shocked: its marc almond so ill be booging on down with all me gay mates & getting pissed yeah partyyyyyyyy

Sounds great! Hope you have a fabby time, sure you will.

Yep, I can imagine that you are pretty busy, good to see you though!

PAGE 7 - PAGE 7 Thats where I found these!!! :shocked:

I dont want to let them go - I love looking back to THAT night.

Need braces to keep them up!!!!!!

It's a good job that you are around Wendi to give them a good old pull up! I love reading back too, we should be able to immortilise those pages!

It's a good job that you are around Wendi to give them a good old pull up! I love reading back too, we should be able to immortilise those pages!

I wish they could become a sticky - then they would always be around!!!

Just thought - sticky trousers - eeeuuuugggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :naughty:

I wish they could become a sticky - then they would always be around!!!

Just thought - sticky trousers - eeeuuuugggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :naughty:

UUUURRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH seen a few too many of those in my time! We won't go there!

:puking::no::giveup: Nasty mental images!!!!!

Indeed! Mostly to do with the many million children that have passed through my care in the last twenty five years I hasten to add!

Indeed! Mostly to do with the many million children that have passed through my care in the last twenty five years I hasten to add!

Of course - what else would I have been talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mf_rosetinted:

well i think you should maybe start from page 1 it explain everything from the begining . at first it was me joking ..like someone from glasgow asked what should we make for mika as a gift when he plays in glasgow me being sarky i replied " tartan trousers " but everyone took it serious & went ahead & made them which he did look super duper amazing in :wub2:

uhh? i think this was a really unfortunate place to join the conversation..anyone want to explain why we are taling about sticky trousers?

I was saying if the trousers were made into a sticky thread like the Bar, then they would not fall down, and need pulling up all the time - I just didnt explain it clearly enough!! :blush-anim-cl: