2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG Jennie - of course, you were there when i asked him! LOL LOL!!!! :roftl:

Haha Yeah. It led to us asking him where he was going to be on loads of random dates and he had to rack his brain to think where he was going to be :naughty:

Can you believe that was exactly 4 weeks ago?! To the exact minute I think...

i just cant stop looking at my somerset house tickets and reading them :wub2:

sigghh

you know it says no camera and that aloud in ...will they take my camera off me even if i promise not to use it? because i really need to take my camera for fancy dress photo opportunities :blink:

Yeah! I was thinking the same when I was driving in my car tonight! It was 21.40 on my clock - 20.40 in the UK - Stuck in the Middle was blasting from the speakers and I was like 'wow, it's already 4 weeks ago!' :shocked:

you know it says no camera and that aloud in ...will they take my camera off me even if i promise not to use it? because i really need to take my camera for fancy dress photo opportunities :blink:

And what about phones with a camera? I need mine. :blink:

well i have been let in to other concerst with my camera on view around my neck no problems...i was just wondering if somerset house would confiscate everything??? :boxed:

No idea where i will be sleeping in london yet im stayiong for two days anyway...

no idea what the capacity is either

and Jennie i was thinking the same thing ...perhaps designing a little hiding place on my skirt somewhere to hide a camera to stop them taking it off me...however on the tickets they say they may even do a body search :shocked: :shocked:

Haha Yeah. It led to us asking him where he was going to be on loads of random dates and he had to rack his brain to think where he was going to be :naughty:

OMG JENNIE!!!!!!! FOUR WEEKS!!!!!! FOUR WEEKS AGO AND WE WERE WITH MIIIKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

OMG!! - AND I STILL HAD MORE KISSES TO COME!!! OOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!

Apparently it's only about a 3000 capacity but I thought it'd be more than that. (I only found that out from someone posting on a message board so it's not exactly reliable)

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooo looking forward to Somerset House!!!! YEAH BABY!!!!:biggrin2:

i got quiet far on my outfit now its looking more and more like a skirt each day :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

*on a offtopic note...the rain is really really bad here :thumbdown:

im listening to the song bright eyes off water ship down...and feeling pretty sad* :boxed:

You know everything! Quite small then, good.

I look at the capacities cause i'm slightly agoraphobic... And it reassures me a bit when i know how many people will be there... And it's written on every venues website :mf_rosetinted:

I don't care how many people are there as long as they're all behind me :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

it doesnt matter how many people are behind us i recon the camera crew will be doing an excellent job of obstructing our view anyway :naughty:

It looks like a fantastic Venue ...but we must do our best to get to the Front!!!! :thumb_yello:

Yup- Don't want to end up back here

86553_53d706be49.jpg?v=0

(Sorry I'm just going through loads of photo's of the venue so I know what to xpect :))