2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what's the plan for the night then? Has anyone got a budget? Then I could have a look.

Another option is for me to park somewhere and go home, but I don't have room for everybody though. :naughty:

Would you drive back hom after that ?? Don't you live a bit far from central London ? (I have no idea, it's a real question :wink2: ) I would be delighted to see your cats :mf_rosetinted: (if you choose to drive back home, of course)

My plan is arrive in London on the 16th July ...do some touristy stuff and stay in accomodation within the city for the night of the 16th and 17th and go home on the 18th :thumb_yello:

I feel really bad not being able to let anyone stay with me at my sisters house but there are already 8 people living in the house and there's barely room for me that week! Everyone else seems to be having people round to stay too.

But i will tell you what if someone infront of me decides to do the piggy back thing and jump on one anothers shoulders to get a better view...be assured i will be the first to rugby tackle them to the ground!!! :punk::roftl: :roftl:

Thats the problem then i want to get affordable accomodation as close to the venue as possible because i dont want taxi fares to cost me more than accomodation :naughty:

Thats the problem then i want to get affordable accomodation as close to the venue as possible because i dont want taxi fares to cost me more than accomodation :naughty:

mmmmm.....we were looking - well, I WAS anyway!! LOL!!!! Dunno how many days Ian has left of his holiday, otherwise we'd stay over. I really wanted to stay over.......dunno what to do for the best. :blink:

It doesn't seem at a taxi distance... But really not "next to" Somerset House, though

Taxis? What's wrong with the underground :P

You'd just get the Northern line from Holbourn I think to Charing Cross or Embankment and walk down the strand I think.

Jennie your forgetting i havent been to london for a long long time...everything you just said in that post was like gibberish to me :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Jennie your forgetting i havent been to london for a long long time...everything you just said in that post was like gibberish to me :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Oh sorry I forget. Maybe you should just look for somewhere by Kings Cross and we can just go on the tube all together to the venue?

It's getting too late now, I will start having a proper look tomorrow, are we all meeting here at the MFC again tomorrow?:naughty:

ofcourse we will all be here again tomorow and the next day and the next day :roftl:

im sure the only time we will be completely off here is when we doo actually go and see mika :naughty:

I've been to London a few times before but I can't say that I know my way around. :biggrin2:

So I'll leave it up to you - I mean to the people who know the city - and I think a hostel will be fine. The hostel where Kata and I stayed in Birmingham was pretty OK too.