2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

i HATE scary movies i think the scariest thing i have ever watched is The final destination movies ...now i am terrified of flying, driving and rollercoasters :boxed: :boxed: :shocked:

What is that film called... Tower Inferno? Don't watch it or you could add tall buildings to your list. :naughty:

On my first flight ever (to the Carribean, a 9 hour flight) Apollo 13 was shown. The censored version though, adapted for flights. :biggrin2:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey huns, no i havent been here 4 2 weeks, im glad someone noticed:naughty: i was rediscovering life!!!!! u know its carries on and everything!!!!!!:biggrin2: Hows u? i saw the french concerts that yopp put up!!! im tempted, wayyyy to tempted!! Lol i shouldnt b but i am!!!:wink2:

we all noticed you had gone missing i was beginning to think you had fallen off the edge of the world :roftl: :roftl:

i really have to pull myself away for work now :biggrin2:

Toodles

:bleh:

we all noticed you had gone missing i was beginning to think you had fallen off the edge of the world :roftl: :roftl:

Toodles

I'm tempted too, and I'm supposed to be working.:naughty:

Toodles

ok catch ya later!!!

gotta watch out 4 that edge mind, dont fall of!!!! hehe...

the outside world isnt as safe and fluffy as mfc!!!:blink:

has everyone got their outfits planned?

i havent, i should be ashaed of myself!

no, i havent either, im kinda behind on mika stuff at the moment... iv not been a good mika fan:blink:

hi! Can I meet you too in Kings... (cross? road?) the day of the concert?

I'm staying in London for 5 days...and I don't have found an accomodation yet =_= ...

me and bexx where looking at some a few posts back, blue posted something about hostels that was interesting. r u coming over on yr own? i think me and bexx will b in london for 2 nites.

no, I'm coming with a friend... but we it's not a problem staying with other people in a 4 room for exemple... (hostel or cheap hotel).

I found a 4 room in Piccadilly Backpackers Hotel ... http://www.hostellondon.com/hosteldetails.php?HostelNumber=2441

ill have to show bexx when she comes back on later, thx 4 that!! the comments are funny!!!:shocked: its a good location thou! have u been 2 london b4? ul have a wicked time!! and MIKA 2!! wow:biggrin2:

yes. I've been in london when I was 16 (it was a school-trip).

I think I'll get a room in Piccadilly hotel. If you want to book this hostel, ask to get my room for the 2 days you're staying in london :)

how kind!!!! u know ppl. here r amazing always looking out 4 each other and thats so good to see!!!

ill let u know:biggrin2:

ps. where are you from Tia?

from the UK, wales:wink2:

if mika ever discovers where Wales is, everyone can come and stay with me!!!

hahaha.... 4000 swished in2 my little house:naughty:

yeah! it'll be wonderful!

I pay about 35 euros/night.

maybe...you have to book quickly.. in my room there are 2 vacant beds...

I think the hostel is in a great position from Somerset house (and...for me...from many other London's attractions... :) ) and I fear someone else will take place in a few days!