2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

argghh Big Girl that site now i want a feather boa....do lady bugs have feather boas???? :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Ok well i figure i will be coming down to london for the day by coach on the 12th for the art exhibition so i will probably get the train for the 16th im a much better train traveller than i am by bus even though bus is cheaper :boxed:

for me London return via train = £20

London Return via Bus = £2 - £10

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, quick reminding :

Picadilly Hostel :

- Giulietta

- K@koL@ndon

in a 4-bed room + 2 spares, nights 13th to 18th

- Bab

- Blue

- Vally

- Kata (maybe 2 nights 16th and 17th, doesn't know yet)

- Tia

- Yop

in two 4-bed rooms night 17th + 2 spares

- BexxY nights 16th and 17th

Is that it for now ?

BexxY, have you already booked for your room ? Cause i think i read that Giulietta is also staying 2 nights in London, so maybe you can join her in her room since they have 2 spare beds, so you won't be alone in another room ? Am i right Giulietta ?

There are spare beds so people who haven't booked a room yet !! Check if you wanna stay with us !! It's 30€ for the night per person for a 4-bed room...

(I'll quote this message and correct it everytime there is something to add, ok ?)

argghh Big Girl that site now i want a feather boa....do lady bugs have feather boas???? :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Ok well i figure i will be coming down to london for the day by coach on the 12th for the art exhibition so i will probably get the train for the 16th im a much better train traveller than i am by bus even though bus is cheaper :boxed:

for me London return via train = £20

London Return via Bus = £2 - £10

A feather boa? - I can't see why not! :naughty:

Bexxy - they have these in red - http://www.sillyjokes.co.uk/dress-up/wigs/bob.html

...and Jennie - Sorry the best I could find was a knitting pattern to make your own... http://www.spunmag.com/article/050605hotpants :naughty:

Hahahah I can't knit to save my life. I'll scout the shops next week, if not i'll just go for plain white I think!

HOPEFULLY no one will be able to see them much anyway lol

Bexx if your getting the train from New Street, do you wanna get the same one as me? I'm gonna book mine tomorrow I think.

I'm gonna need someone to help carry my mahoosive suitcase down all those steps at the station :P j/k

Bexx if your getting the train from New Street, do you wanna get the same one as me? I'm gonna book mine tomorrow I think.

I'm gonna need someone to help carry my mahoosive suitcase down all those steps at the station :P j/k

Let me know what time train you are getting i am booking my bus for the art gallery exhibition at the moment...will do the train for somerset house tomorow :thumb_yello:

i was aiming getting into london for 11am to book into the hostel and then go out for the day just wandering really :naughty:

so around 9am - 10am setting off from Birmingham would be alright but i will sort it tomorow after i finish work early at 12ish YAY :punk:

I was planning on getting either the 9:00 or 10:00 train but it doesn't really matter for me because I've got no plans as such for the 16th....

Im getting mine pretty early in the morning.. cant remember now.. oh gosh..

I havnt even booked it yet .... better do that soon.. pretty darn soon o___0

i was aiming getting into london for 11am to book into the hostel and then go out for the day just wandering really :naughty:

so around 9am - 10am setting off from Birmingham would be alright but i will sort it tomorow after i finish work early at 12ish YAY :punk:

Aim for the 9am one then cus it takes half an hour to get out of Euston...queuing for tube tickets etc.

Sort it out tomorrow anyways. I'm off to bed - gotta get up early to do revision all day!!! (Which will happen unlike today haha) 'night peeps

its funny really i tend to get travel sick fast in anything other than a train yet i dont when i drive myself personally :boxed:

So i am sure when i arrive in london off the bus for the art exhibition its going to take me a while to get my feet again :thumbdown:

its funny really i tend to get travel sick fast in anything other than a train yet i dont when i drive myself personally :boxed:

So i am sure when i arrive in london off the bus for the art exhibition its going to take me a while to get my feet again :thumbdown:

-sticks hand up- I have a fear of people being sick.. o_0

you have a fear of yourself? :shocked:

Must be terrifying to live everyday hehehe :naughty:

arggghh you edited your last post...now that makes no sense........its ok though i never make much sense LOL

-sticks hand up- I have a fear of people being sick.. o_0 and myself.. but.. thats even worse o_0

ME TOO(of being sick myself) ! Until January when I was really ill for a few days. I hadnt' been sick for 6 years! Because I hate it soooo much. :blink:

Hense why I don't drink much either :blink:

*Really am going to bed now*

you have a fear of yourself? :shocked:

Must be terrifying to live everyday hehehe :naughty:

arggghh you edited your last post...now that makes no sense........its ok though i never make much sense LOL

lol um ok.. just dont be sick near me ok yer? ok yer?

ME TOO(of being sick myself) ! Until January when I was really ill for a few days. I hadnt' been sick for 6 years! Because I hate it soooo much. :blink:

Hense why I don't drink much either :blink:

*Really am going to bed now*

I was fine with it.. until a few years ago.. and ever since then I freak even when I hear the word.. I used to literally prey at some points.. lol you never know.. I hate winter.. cause its the worst time of year for bugs... oh... and then you have the tears... where I get so scared I cry yeah.. so... lets hope we get none of that @ somerset o_0