2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not stressed any more. I'd be realy even if it was tomorrow we were going!!!

Although I was thinking last night that after this it's gonna be another...4 months till I see him again :blink: The last 4 WEEKS have seemed long enough!!!!

4 months ?!?!

well i guess i will only have a 3month wait after august as i will be attending some festivals...But still 3 months is a LONG LONG time :shocked:

good thing though - as i will need to save up lots of money for travel and accomodation come November :biggrin2:

This is where some of us are staying :

So, quick reminding :

Picadilly Hostel :

http://www.hostellondon.com/availability.php/HostelNumber.2441

- Giulietta

- K@koL@ndon

in a 4-bed room + 2 spares, nights 13th to 18th

- Bab

- Blue

- Vally

- Kata

- Tia

- Yop

in two 4-bed rooms night 17th + 2 spares

- BexxY nights 16th and 17th

Is that it for now ?

BexxY, have you already booked for your room ? Cause i think i read that Giulietta is also staying 2 nights in London, so maybe you can join her in her room since they have 2 spare beds, so you won't be alone in another room ? Am i right Giulietta ?

There are spare beds so people who haven't booked a room yet !! Check if you wanna stay with us !! It's 30€ for the night per person for a 4-bed room...

St Giles Hotel :

- Lunafish and Friend : nights 15th to 18th

Meeting points :

- For those arriving at Kings Cross : around 10am then meet the others at Picadilly Circus around 11am

- For those who prefer : Picadilly Circus

Parade in the streets of London from Picadilly Circus to the Strand (Somerset House) in crazy outfits

(I'll quote this message and correct it everytime there is something to add, ok ?)

so can anyone like come meet up with u lot (as in of those who are going to sommerset house o.c) cos i'm going by myself and i don't wanna be walking the streets of london by myself with my outfit :naughty: and the fact that i'm not 100% sure how to get to sommerset by myself anyway.

so can anyone like come meet up with u lot (as in of those who are going to sommerset house o.c) cos i'm going by myself and i don't wanna be walking the streets of london by myself with my outfit :naughty: and the fact that i'm not 100% sure how to get to sommerset by myself anyway.

Ofcourse anyone attending Somerset house can meet us up we will all be in fancy dress at Picadilly around 11amish

come and Join our Parade :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Where about's will you be? It looks like we are driving so could possibly pick you up on the way......possibly......er......what time do you plan on being there? We don't know what time we can leave as yet. Still sorting stuff out.

Ofcourse anyone attending Somerset house can meet us up we will all be in fancy dress at Picadilly around 11amish

come and Join our Parade :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

woo hoo *parties* this should be a very interesting experience of my 17 years i have lived :naughty:

Where about's will you be? It looks like we are driving so could possibly pick you up on the way......possibly......er......what time do you plan on being there? We don't know what time we can leave as yet. Still sorting stuff out.

well i live around 30mins away from picadilly so i might get my mum to drop me off or summin, but thanks for the offer though :thumb_yello: very kind of u

its going to be a first for me walking through london in fancy dress :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

yeah same.. and i'm not counting the halloween times cos its dark and u wouldn't be considered errr 'strange' for walking around in those kinda outfits.

Thanks , so does that mean we are standing at somerset from 11 ? :shocked:

noo more like 11.30ish :roftl:

after we have walked to the venue

The 11am meet up is for those who want to queue up early and have company while walking through London dressed up.

We wont be the first in queue apparently Lauren is starting to queue at 9.30am :blink:

well ofcourse everyone who thinks it is too early can arrange a later meeting time ofcourse.

But i will be going to the early one there is nothing else i will be doing anyway except for stressing out in my room :roftl: so why not stress out standing in queue and having a laugh