2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

A stranger?!?!?!

But the tube is full of smelly strangers lol XD

Yes but atleast in the tube they dont have the power to drive off with me ...My dad has scarred me dont worry he used to tell me bed time stories when i was little about me being driven away and stolen :naughty: *seriously*

Anyway

woo Now i know the way from the hostel to the statue at picadilly with the help of youtube :thumb_yello:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No but i would feel safer on a tube than getting into a taxi with a stranger :biggrin2:

Thats just me though i like to be in control of where i am :biggrin2:

and as for a bag im not sure what i am going to doo still ...perhaps i will end up taking a small bag because you cant prevent from being searched some people without bags may even get body searched :shocked:

oh ok.. hmm are we not allowed to bring cameras? i forgot the rules

Yes but atleast in the tube they dont have the power to drive off with me ...My dad has scarred me dont worry he used to tell me bed time stories when i was little about me being driven away and stolen :naughty: *seriously*

Anyway

woo Now i know the way from the hostel to the statue at picadilly with the help of youtube :thumb_yello:

Woah.. London is full of very tall buildings o_0

i advise everyone on here who hasnt been to London to just do a random search on youtube under Picadilly or any place name you are going to be...im finding it all really insightfull...and strange :roftl: :roftl:

Oooh I know where that hostel is nowwww. It's through the short cut my sister takes to work when she walks from Charing Cross to Regent Street...I've done that walk many times :thumb_yello: So I know my way from Charing Cross now from Piccadilly.

Oh and I think Taxi's probably will take longer than the tube. It's quite a way by road and there'll probably be traffic. Up to you lot though!

everyone is meeting SO SO early!!! i am not meeting anyone, as i have no friends!!! :no:

When are you coming down to London and what time were you planning on getting to Somerset House?

Did you manage to get tickets then?

When are you coming down to London and what time were you planning on getting to Somerset House?

Did you manage to get tickets then?

I think she's just going hoping someone is selling them outside! :blink: That's right isn't it Yuppy?

I think she's just going hoping someone is selling them outside! :blink: That's right isn't it Yuppy?

'tis right yeah! well, i was hoping to get some off ebay, but they were way too expensive. i am not working that week, and london isnt far from me so even if i didnt have tickets it wouldnt be a wasted journey!! and i thought itd be cool to meet some fellow MFC peeps so i knew more people for when i go to the brixton gig!

argh, gtgt work now , grrrr

Yeah Jennie is right when she says by the time we are all organised it will be more like 12 before we start off on our walk to the venue :thumb_yello:

BUT

what if it is raining :shocked: :shocked:

:shocked: So late...

Ok, it's not late, but there may be people outside of the fan club queueing by the time the parade will arrive. Maybe I should go straight to the queue when I'll get up in the morning and wait for you lot there? Hmm... I would like to be in the parade though... :blink: I don't know what to do yet!

Im not sure what the queue will be like to be honest...but at Birmingham i started queing up at 3pm and there was just Jennie and a couple of guys in front of me :cool:

Somerset house may be different i just dont know as i have never been to a concert their :naughty:

BUT

what if it is raining :shocked: :shocked:

In that case I'll bring my Amazing Technicolor Raincoat. :biggrin2:

Nah, it can't be raining. It's in the middle of July and Mika is playing - not a single raindrop allowed! :sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

And don't forget to bring something to eat !!! :naughty:

Good point, I almost fainted while I was waiting in the queue in Birmingham.

It wasn't the excitement and it wasn't the fact that Mika's mum waved at us either. :biggrin2:

Good point, I almost fainted while I was waiting in the queue in Birmingham.

It wasn't the excitement and it wasn't the fact that Mika's mum waved at us either. :biggrin2:

Hahahah THAT was soo funny when Mikas mum came up to us afterwards i was shaking!!!!

Yet meeting Mika i was totally fine :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Did you watch the Mika interview from Taiwan yet? Mika wants us to go to tubes and buses in fancy dresses! :roftl:

Noooo i havent seen that....do you have the link????

Did you watch the Mika interview from Taiwan yet? Mika wants us to go to tubes and buses in fancy dresses! :roftl:

So that means he will love the parade!

we'll go if he goes :bleh:, that would be fair wouldn't it? :naughty:

hahaha yes we need to take lots of picture of our parade and then post them to Mika :roftl: :roftl:

We will have Perez on the flank and Mika can be the leader and we shall all march and dance down the strand :naughty:

hahaha yes we need to take lots of picture of our parade and then post them to Mika :roftl: :roftl:

We will have Perez on the flank and Mika can be the leader and we shall all march and dance down the strand :naughty:

With flags and balloons and confetti, like in the Big Girl video. :biggrin2: