2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm.. me dunnos.. but I wanna know what GA2 means...

You don't suppose there are different gates that you have to go in.......do ya? Or it could be Genral Admission, but then why the numbers? I don't really know...:blink:

This is where some of us are staying :

So, quick reminding :

Picadilly Hostel :

http://www.hostellondon.com/availability.php/HostelNumber.2441

- Giulietta

- K@koL@ndon

in a 4-bed room + 2 spares, nights 13th to 18th

- Bab

- Blue

- Vally

- Kata

- Tia

- Yop

in two 4-bed rooms night 17th + 2 spares

- BexxY nights 16th and 17th

Is that it for now ?

BexxY, have you already booked for your room ? Cause i think i read that Giulietta is also staying 2 nights in London, so maybe you can join her in her room since they have 2 spare beds, so you won't be alone in another room ? Am i right Giulietta ?

There are spare beds so people who haven't booked a room yet !! Check if you wanna stay with us !! It's 30€ for the night per person for a 4-bed room...

St Giles Hotel :

- Lunafish and Friend : nights 15th to 18th

Meeting points :

- For those arriving at Kings Cross : around 10am then meet the others at Picadilly Circus around 11am

- For those who prefer : Picadilly Circus

Parade in the streets of London from Picadilly Circus to the Strand (Somerset House) in crazy outfits

(I'll quote this message and correct it everytime there is something to add, ok ?)

giiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrlssssssssssssss!!!!!

I've just tracked the whereabouts of my order of somerset and it say that:"Tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sooooooooooooooooooo happy, but I hope they won't get lost somewhere in Europe!!!!! :D

Last night before going to bed I got this awesome idea! I could make Mika a present! I have thought that I'd make him a card about Finland... But what if I'd make him a pendant for his necklace too? :naughty: I have pulp... it's almost like clay, you know, but it dries in the air. You need not to burn it in a stove. Does this make sense at all? :naughty:

I have made little figures from this pulp before. It's great fun! You can paint it with watercolors when it has dried and then put some varnish on it, so it shines. :thumb_yello:

What I have in mind is a little teddy bear that has green trousers and braces of course! And curly hear... :roftl: I'm mad, but I guess this isn't news to you! :blush-anim-cl::insane::das:

Hello everybody!

(I'm harassing you with my crazy ideas again. :naughty: )

The people who are living in the UK: how known is Fazer there?

It's a Finnish brand that makes candy and pastry. I wonder if Mika knows it... He must!

I thought I'd give him a bag of Mariannes since I'm going to dress up as one. He would then always remember me and perhaps consider coming in Finland to sing and look for more sweets... :naughty: Oh well, am I desperate or what?! :blink::roftl:

Hello everybody!

(I'm harassing you with my crazy ideas again. :naughty: )

The people who are living in the UK: how known is Fazer there?

It's a Finnish brand that makes candy and pastry. I wonder if Mika knows it... He must!

I thought I'd give him a bag of Mariannes since I'm going to dress up as one. He would then always remember me and perhaps consider coming in Finland to sing and look for more sweets... :naughty: Oh well, am I desperate or what?! :blink::roftl:

i really like the ideas you're having, very cool and artistic he's gotta love it :D

HEHEHE

hello everyone oh Marriane you remind me ...i have made this bear for Mika i mentioned about it in the pants thread.

Im going to try and give it to him at somerset House but if that fails i will at teh big chill.

But this bear is different its green and i put a sound chip in its paw that goes Kerching :roftl: :roftl:

Im getting it eventually braces and a white outfit trouser shirt set....its going to be fab.....my problem is though i dont want the band to feel left out so was thinking of getting smaller bears but i dont know yet :roftl:

HEHEHE

hello everyone oh Marriane you remind me ...i have made this bear for Mika i mentioned about it in the pants thread.

Im going to try and give it to him at somerset House but if that fails i will at teh big chill.

But this bear is different its green and i put a sound chip in its paw that goes Kerching :roftl: :roftl:

Im getting it eventually braces and a white outfit trouser shirt set....its going to be fab.....my problem is though i dont want the band to feel left out so was thinking of getting smaller bears but i dont know yet :roftl:

seriously!? omg that sounds really cool.. whos saying kerching.. is it a clip off from GK or did u record yourself saying it? :bleh:

its an actuall sound byte from the end of grace kelly :roftl:

oh i was soo tempted to put the mika laugh ringtone in it aswell but i thought it would be a bit OTT :roftl:

will post pictures as soon as its finished :thumb_yello:

But yeah need ones for luke, martin, cherisse and Micheal though :boxed: