- Blue

- Vally

- Kata

- Tia

- Yop

in two 4-bed rooms night 17th + 2 spares

- BexxY nights 16th and 17th

Is that it for now ?

BexxY, have you already booked for your room ? Cause i think i read that Giulietta is also staying 2 nights in London, so maybe you can join her in her room since they have 2 spare beds, so you won't be alone in another room ? Am i right Giulietta ?

There are spare beds so people who haven't booked a room yet !! Check if you wanna stay with us !! It's 30€ for the night per person for a 4-bed room...

St Giles Hotel :

- Lunafish and Friend : nights 15th to 18th

Meeting points :

- For those arriving at Kings Cross : around 10am then meet the others at Picadilly Circus around 11am

- For those who prefer : Picadilly Circus

Parade in the streets of London from Picadilly Circus to the Strand (Somerset House) in crazy outfits

(I'll quote this message and correct it everytime there is something to add, ok ?)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is where some of us are staying :

So, quick reminding :

Picadilly Hostel :

http://www.hostellondon.com/availability.php/HostelNumber.2441

- Giulietta

- K@koL@ndon

in a 4-bed room + 2 spares, nights 13th to 18th

- Bab

- Blue

- Vally

- Kata

- Tia

- Freddiesdouble

- Yop

in two 4-bed rooms night 17th + 1 spare (possibly taken by Pinkunicorn... To be confirmed !)

Is that it for now ?

BexxY, have you already booked for your room ? Cause i think i read that Giulietta is also staying 2 nights in London, so maybe you can join her in her room since they have 2 spare beds, so you won't be alone in another room ? Am i right Giulietta ?

There are spare beds so people who haven't booked a room yet !! Check if you wanna stay with us !! It's 30€ for the night per person for a 4-bed room...

St Giles Hotel :

Meeting points :

- For those arriving at Kings Cross : around 10am then meet the others at Picadilly Circus around 11am

Parade in the streets of London from Picadilly Circus to the Strand (Somerset House) in crazy outfits

(I'll quote this message and correct it everytime there is something to add, ok ?)

So how many of you are meeting up at Picadilly? Because I'd love to meet you up there but now my cousin isn't going and it's just me and my little sis (she'll more than likely be a faerie of some sort because she fell in love with these massive wings in a shop we walked past in town :biggrin2:) so my dad will be dropping us off, so I'd need his permission to go off with you guys. But that way he'd get to stay at home for longer. It probably wouldn't be worth going home for an hour or so then coming back. So the more, the better :biggrin2:

And do you reckon if we're that early we'll see Mika?! I'm getting all excited now.

So how many of you are meeting up at Picadilly? Because I'd love to meet you up there but now my cousin isn't going and it's just me and my little sis (she'll more than likely be a faerie of some sort because she fell in love with these massive wings in a shop we walked past in town :biggrin2:) so my dad will be dropping us off, so I'd need his permission to go off with you guys. But that way he'd get to stay at home for longer. It probably wouldn't be worth going home for an hour or so then coming back. So the more, the better :biggrin2:

And do you reckon if we're that early we'll see Mika?! I'm getting all excited now.

Aww your bringing your little sister? How old is she - will she stay awake enough to watch the whole show.

Tell you what - since i know how shy kids get i will bring something fairy like for her as a present (that okay?) only something small, a light up want, some 'fairy dust' a crown - or anything that she likes just so she knows we are cool :) Any suggestions if thats okay with you for me to do it?

righty hoe! thanks to carrinevie, :biggrin2: i can actually go and KNOW i can get in!

there are alot of pages on this thread, an i am ashamed, but i am too lazy to go through every page and post!

so can some one please fill me in on the plans.

like, are there any spare rooms for the hotel? cos i could sleep that night, and is anyone come from near me (suffolk) so i could have a journey buddy? annnnd if not, where is ood to park my car? or shall i train! AHH!!

im too excited i cant think, and im working myself up due to lack of plan!!

SORRY TO BE A PAIN IN THE ASS!

:wink2:

i can fill you in quickly...

but yopp is the true genious or organisation in this thread.

Im coming to london on the 16th to stay at the picadilly hostel for a couple of days i will be sight seeing on the 16th and mika gigging on the 17th!! Lady bird all the way hell YEAH lol

*totally excited about this concert right now*

the plans are we meet in our costumes at picadilly circus by the statue - now i have been to london i have a general idea where this is.

Then we parade down the streets of london showing off to people to get to the venue then we queue :naughty:

do you want to join our fancy dress parade Yuppy?? :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Its going to be fun fun fun

Plus people are alot more friendly towards people in dress up in london :biggrin2:

i am WELL up for that! hell yea!

im just worried about the journey to and from london! i havent ever driven to london, and my dad scares me by saying its the worst place to drive ever!

how is everyone else getting there?

who you site seeing with bex? is there no rooms left, i would like to stay! is it alot?

or is anyone not staying? who i could either give a lift there with (scard of driving alone) or scab a lift from?!!

This is where some of us are staying :

So, quick reminding :

Picadilly Hostel :

http://www.hostellondon.com/availability.php/HostelNumber.2441

- Giulietta

- K@koL@ndon

in a 4-bed room + 2 spares, nights 13th to 18th

- Bab

- Blue

- Vally

- Kata

- Tia

- Freddiesdouble

- Yop

in two 4-bed rooms night 17th + 1 spare (possibly taken by Pinkunicorn... To be confirmed !)

Is that it for now ?

St Giles Hotel :

Meeting points :

i think that's the program...take a look:biggrin2: :wink2::naughty:

i am WELL up for that! hell yea!

im just worried about the journey to and from london! i havent ever driven to london, and my dad scares me by saying its the worst place to drive ever!

how is everyone else getting there?

who you site seeing with bex? is there no rooms left, i would like to stay! is it alot?

or is anyone not staying? who i could either give a lift there with (scard of driving alone) or scab a lift from?!!

Sight seeing by myself at the moment going to london zoo to see mika and humpfrey and a bit of shopping and touristy stuff.

Im getting the train with Jennie on the 16th and getting the train back

if your really stuck for somewhere to stay i have a bunk bed room at the hostel for two night and can alter my booking for two people instead of one it will cost 22£ a night if you stay with me :cool:

BEX that would be GREAT!!!!!!!

would it be better to stay one or two nights?!

man, i am gonna be POOR!!! im gonna check out the train prices!!

well im staying for two nights its costing me £88 but if you were to stay aswell the price would be £116 but then it would be halfed so i guess that would make it 63£ each

im staying for two nights only because i dont want the hassle of getting there on the day of the concert i want to be fresh and wide awake :biggrin2:

ok bex, bare with me! i wanna stay two nights, but im gonna have to ask my mum or dad if they will lend me money for the journey as its gonna cost me £50 for the train, and it said i might have to buy a seperate ticket for the jorney home :blink: like, £100!! noway! that cant be right! anyway, i think you said you had to work, so i may have to talk to ya later tonight after ive spoken to mum and dad!

(i did loads of over time this month but its all my money is GONE already!)

ok bex, bare with me! i wanna stay two nights, but im gonna have to ask my mum or dad if they will lend me money for the journey as its gonna cost me £50 for the train, and it said i might have to buy a seperate ticket for the jorney home :blink: like, £100!! noway! that cant be right! anyway, i think you said you had to work, so i may have to talk to ya later tonight after ive spoken to mum and dad!

(i did loads of over time this month but its all my money is GONE already!)

50£ are you sure thats right?!?! my tickets only cost 20£ return on virgin trains and i could get even cheaper fare on the bus :naughty:

i will be back around after 9pm but theres no rush decision theres a few a couple of weeks to decide what you wana do :cool:

well how far are you from london? im about 2 hours by car so i dunno!

ermmmm yeah i wanna let ya know asap cos , well ya know! its easier for everyone! and like, if ya need to tell the hostel or whatever!!

GOD, my dad is getting pissed off with me , he said i am wasting my money!!

he likes mika aswell!

well how far are you from london? im about 2 hours by car so i dunno!

ermmmm yeah i wanna let ya know asap cos , well ya know! its easier for everyone! and like, if ya need to tell the hostel or whatever!!

GOD, my dad is getting pissed off with me , he said i am wasting my money!!

he likes mika aswell!

takes me 3 hours by car to get into london and thats not to mention the amount of extra time stuck in traffic :naughty:

oh dont worry i have a huugee vets bill i need to pay so im pretty much skint now :boxed: