2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

Oh sorry I forget. Maybe you should just look for somewhere by Kings Cross and we can just go on the tube all together to the venue?

Good Idea kings cross it is then.....how long does it take for the tube to get to the venue area?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Idea kings cross it is then.....how long does it take for the tube to get to the venue area?

about 15/20 minutes

I think.

One tube to Bank then get another one to Temple which is where the venue is. We won't have to walk around in London too much then.

thats further than i expected.....

But then again i have no idea what to expect....

maybe i can do some exploration before hand when i come down for the day to go to the gallery :thumb_yello:

thats further than i expected.....

But then again i have no idea what to expect....

maybe i can do some exploration before hand when i come down for the day to go to the gallery :thumb_yello:

If you got a taxi from there it'd be at least 45 minutes though

Do you know what it has just occured to me i really hate clicking on this thread because i have to scroll down loads to get to the posts :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I know it takes ages. Then it keeps flicking back up as the little picures load....

This events way too popular! :naughty:

Is this the gig with the most MFC-ers going?

good im glad im not the only one then :biggrin2: i am beginning to prefer threads that dont have the member counter at the top of them everything is very popular these days.

But saying that it is nice to be able to see who exactly is or isnt coming :thumb_yello:

I know it takes ages. Then it keeps flicking back up as the little picures load....

This events way too popular! :naughty:

Is this the gig with the most MFC-ers going?

I think thats right the most ever MFC turnout to any of Mika's concerts to date...we are going to dominate the first two rows for sure :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

If anyone finds a hotel and wants to know how long it will take to get to the venue. Use this site

Type in where you're leaving from and put Temple in the destination box. It'll tell you the journey time and how many trains/busses you need to take. It's more accurate than just looking at the distance on a map.

I think thats right the most ever MFC turnout to any of Mika's concerts to date...we are going to dominate the first two rows for sure :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

We're gonna dominate half the courtyard at this rate I think. We def need a HUGE group photo for the site! :thumb_yello:

ahh Haaaa thats exactly the website i was looking for very usefull

Thankyou Jennie :thumb_yello:

It's verrrry useful. Especially when you're stranded in London somewhere late at night and have no idea where you're going. I just whip out my phone and go on that site :naughty:

I'm off to bed - we shall continue our planning tomorrow! (well...today technically)

I really should go to bed i have to be up for work in like 4 hours ...but i am not tired and i cant pull myself away from the pc :boxed:

i know im going to regret this tomorow when i drag myself home from work at 9pm :thumbdown:

I really should go to bed i have to be up for work in like 4 hours ...but i am not tired and i cant pull myself away from the pc :boxed:

i know im going to regret this tomorow when i drag myself home from work at 9pm :thumbdown:

Eek go to bed then! You need to be alert for all our planning we're gonna do!

We need to get everything organised now so you won't be panicing in 32 days time :bleh:

Noo matter how much planning we all do i can safely say i will still be panicing in 32days time :wink2:

Good point. I think even I might be panicing in 32 days time.. And it takes alot to make me panic!

I really am going now! G'niiiight!!

That site's excellent what Jennie put on. Cheers! :thumb_yello:

I still haven't decided what to do yet........i think i might try and stay over....does anybody know if any hotels that aren't too expensive have car parking? :naughty::thumb_yello:

My plan is arrive in London on the 16th July ...do some touristy stuff and stay in accomodation within the city for the night of the 16th and 17th and go home on the 18th :thumb_yello:

That's exactly what I've been planning too! :roftl:

Is anyone going to stay the night in Royal National Hotel? I'll be there... :mf_rosetinted: