2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

OMG!!! You're not really meeting up THAT early ------are you??!!!!! What am i gonna do if i don't get there til like, 4 o clock or summat! HELLLLPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

is that the time yr getting down there? it is very early to start Q-in, sara who u coming down with? i know we are keeping a place for yopp. u can usually manage to get the odd person in a Q. im sure we'll squeeze u in, i wouldn worry too much!!!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is that the time yr getting down there? it is very early to start Q-in, sara who u coming down with? i know we are keeping a place for yopp. u can usually manage to get the odd person in a Q. im sure we'll squeeze u in, i wouldn worry too much!!!

Awwww, thanks Tia. :thumb_yello: You're a star!!

I'm going with my hubby.

If it wasn't for the fact that i've gotta sort my baby out and get her to my friends and stuff, i would probably be there the night before!! LOL!!! Please MFC'ers be there for me as i would for you. (guilt trip time now! LOL LOL!!!) xxx:naughty: :roftl: :roftl:

OK ...if i go...i will drag myself out of the coach at around 8am ...and start waiting in the que at 9.30-10am!!! and u lot can just HOP into the que with me !!!:mf_rosetinted::thumb_yello:

Nice one Lauren :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello::cool:

but i always feel uneasy when i jump into a queue i worry what the people behind may think

but i always feel uneasy when i jump into a queue i worry what the people behind may think

Who cares what people behind you think! As long as they're behind you - that's fine!!! LOL!!!:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Awwww, thanks Tia. :thumb_yello: You're a star!!

I'm going with my hubby.

If it wasn't for the fact that i've gotta sort my baby out and get her to my friends and stuff, i would probably be there the night before!! LOL!!! Please MFC'ers be there for me as i would for you. (guilt trip time now! LOL LOL!!!) xxx:naughty: :roftl: :roftl:

yeah i know the feeling its harder when u have children!!! ul b fine dont worry!! it all seems to b sorting itself out, and i think jennie is rite it will turn out to b a bit later cos i guess freddie/steph/beckar all have to travel down too and get changed. it'll will all work itself out!! it'll b great fun:wink2:

well...its not like they will kill u!!! just ...sneek in quietly ....or i will distract the ppl behind...!!!:roftl::thumb_yello:

allllllll of us have GOT to get to the front!!!:thumb_yello:

well yes Mika fans tend to be friendly enough anyway :cool:

i think im going to be having another sleepless night tonight like i did last night lay in bed awake until 3am - waking up at 5am to go to work :boxed:

Mika is getting to be too unhealthy for me

We'll do it casually. One or two of us will go to the toilet....meeet you two and all walk back into the queue together. No one will notice then :P

Jennie your sounding a bit like an evil genious...sounds like you have done this before :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

i think im going to be having another sleepless night tonight like i did last night lay in bed awake until 3am - waking up at 5am to go to work :boxed:

The majority of them are, yes, although there are still the odd bitches etc as i discovered at Brum. I soon wiped the smile off there faces though when i buggered off to the front of the queue and then Mika asked for me to get on stage with him! LOL LOL!!!!!! Have some of that suckers!! Ha ha ha!!!:naughty::roftl::thumb_yello:

Jennie your sounding a bit like an evil genious...sounds like you have done this before :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

:das:

Well there's a reason I've never not been front row at a gig :naughty:

No I just arrive early and root myself to the front of the queue. I'm always the helper rather than the sneaker-in.

awww *hugs* bexx it'll b ok. And look at that mika list, u have so many more left to do, ul b a pro by the end of the year!!!

*Everyone Glue yourselves to Jennie*

that should work right???? :naughty:

i will bring some glue with me :roftl:

OK, Tell you what - everyone wear velcro on hands and er......shoulders..?!!!!!

We can all place a hand on one another (now, now) :shocked: and we can all stick together!!! YEEEAAHHHH!!! LOL!!:roftl:

good morning forum! Have you found an accomodation?

I've taken a look at london map...and I saw that Piccadilly is very near to Stand...so I don't think it's necessary to go to Kings Cross Road to meet the rest of the group...but it's only an idea... what do you think about my useless suggestion? :P