2007 - Mika @ Somerset House - London: 17-07-2007

Yoppappop

ok ive changed my mind ....i think im gonna start waiting at around 9am...or maybe earlier....u know ...just in-case!!!!

i will just have to bring loads of magazines and chocholate and i will be fine!!!:biggrin2:

That's early! (This is coming from the girl who's waited since 6.30am before....)

Are you gonna be in your costume? and are you gonna be with anyone?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's early! (This is coming from the girl who's waited since 6.30am before....)

Are you gonna be in your costume? and are you gonna be with anyone?

yeh it is early!!!

...um i dunno if i should wait in the que in my normal cloths and then somehow....get changed when its nearer the doors opening at 7pm???

i dunno...because...i will look a right prat waiting in the que all day dressed up....

or... i might just ask my dad to wait in the que for me when its nearer the doors opening while i go and get changed somewhere...i could ask him to wait for all of us...while we go get changed...unless u lot are comeing in your fancy dress???!!!

and yes im going with my friend Gem:thumb_yello:

yeh it is early!!!

...um i dunno if i should wait in the que in my normal cloths and then somehow....get changed when its nearer the doors opening at 7pm???

i dunno...because...i will look a right prat waiting in the que all day dressed up....

or... i might just ask my dad to wait in the que for me when its nearer the doors opening while i go and get changed somewhere...i could ask him to wait for all of us...while we go get changed...unless u lot are comeing in your fancy dress???!!!

and yes im going with my friend Gem:thumb_yello:

I know that me and Bexx are getting changed at her hostel in Picadilly..not sure about everyone else. Pretty sure most of us will be walking through London to the venue dressed up though. I don't mind as long as i'm not on my own :) So once we join you we'll all be dressed up so you might as well too :)

I know that me and Bexx are getting changed at her hostel in Picadilly..not sure about everyone else. Pretty sure most of us will be walking through London to the venue dressed up though. I don't mind as long as i'm not on my own :) So once we join you we'll all be dressed up so you might as well too :)

ok then as long as i dont look like a prat on my own:roftl:

you wont miss me ...i will be wearing a brignt pink extra long wig...and have a giant lollipop in my hands!!!

so the plan is sorted ...GREAT:thumb_yello:

I CAN CHILL NOW AND START REVISING!!!

ok then as long as i dont look like a prat on my own:roftl:

you wont miss me ...i will be wearing a brignt pink extra long wig...and have a giant lollipop in my hands!!!

so the plan is sorted ...GREAT:thumb_yello:

I CAN CHILL NOW AND START REVISING!!!

Yep. I should be revising too... :|

OH NO...i never thaught about the weather!!!

what if its raining heavily!?!?!

what if it would be cancelled!!!???:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

It says that the stage is covered and therefore will not be canceled due to rain :thumb_yello:

It says that the stage is covered and therefore will not be canceled due to rain :thumb_yello:

JUST THE STAGE ...WHAT ABOUT US POOR LOT!!??? :sneaky2:

oh well...in a way it would kinda be fun getting soaked:roftl: :roftl:

but hopefully its just warm with a breeze!!!:thumb_yello:

JUST THE STAGE ...WHAT ABOUT US POOR LOT!!??? :sneaky2:

oh well...in a way it would kinda be fun getting soaked:roftl: :roftl:

but hopefully its just warm with a breeze!!!:thumb_yello:

It's so much fun when that happens! Went to Party In the Park about 5 years ago and it rained soooooo much. The top of the stage area collected loads of rain and there was a sudden gust of wind - all this water just blew off the roof onto the row of security men and onto us in the front row and completely drowned us. It actually made 2 of the security men fall over. The artist had to stop because everyone was laughing so much - it was hillarious!

As long as it's warm I don't mind a bit of rain :)

Technically yeah until I meet you lot there.

well i will be going by myself if i cant find 1 more ticket...or i just wont go:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: !!!

but if i can im gonna go with gem and meet u lot there:biggrin2: :biggrin2: !!!

well i will be going by myself if i cant find 1 more ticket...or i just wont go:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: !!!

but if i can im gonna go with gem and meet u lot there:biggrin2: :biggrin2: !!!

Why wouldn't you go?!

Why wouldn't you go?!

because im traveling overnight on a coach and i have to travel 7 hours...and i dont wanna sit on a coach overnight by myself!!!!:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :biggrin2:

AND FREDDIE YES...DO U KNOW SOMEONE WHOS GOT ONE!!!????:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: